Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Picture Peggy Sue's Entropian

Quote Originally Posted by Bo'sMamaGirl View Post
    Hey Sherry, I was just checking back for an update.... How is the eye???

she healed just fine, now three of them are having some goop issues . Fall allergy's. She doesn't have the tears anymore.
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Real Name
    Liz
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bocephus
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    she healed just fine, now three of them are having some goop issues . Fall allergy's. She doesn't have the tears anymore.
    We got confirmation yesterday that Bo's entropion surgery is Monday 10/15. I am so worried about my boy. I am really hoping that this alleviates that problems that he is having with his eye. The vet says she's positive that this is the problem. I am keeping my fingers crossed!!
    ~Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about Bulldogs.

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bo'sMamaGirl View Post
    We got confirmation yesterday that Bo's entropion surgery is Monday 10/15. I am so worried about my boy. I am really hoping that this alleviates that problems that he is having with his eye. The vet says she's positive that this is the problem. I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

Is he having both eyes done or one? Peggy had one done and the lashes done on the other. None of my dogs ever wore a cone. They just didn't scrath at the stuff. Griz had a mass removed behind his ear a year ago, and no cone for that either. I say if they don't need it, we don't use it. In fact I never ever seen anybody leave my vets office with a cone. They are a life savor is necessary I'm sure. some peeps have had issues with cone irritating the neck and made it sore.
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Real Name
    Liz
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bocephus
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    Is he having both eyes done or one? Peggy had one done and the lashes done on the other. None of my dogs ever wore a cone. They just didn't scrath at the stuff. Griz had a mass removed behind his ear a year ago, and no cone for that either. I say if they don't need it, we don't use it. In fact I never ever seen anybody leave my vets office with a cone. They are a life savor is necessary I'm sure. some peeps have had issues with cone irritating the neck and made it sore.
    Just his left eye. His other eye is perfect (knock on wood) and has never had any problems to date. I am glad about maybe not needing the cone, I figured it would irritate his skin. Will let you know how it goes!
    ~Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about Bulldogs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads