English bulldogs and olde English bullies

fcamargo6thave

Apr 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
imagejpeg_2.jpg

this is my olde english he is 7 months right now alot of people thought he was a boxer when he was younger the funny thing is that his sister is an olde english and everyone thinks she is a english bulldog your puppy looks very cute and sweet BTW he snores and farts like a reg english bulldog

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
He is soooo cute!!!! They do get lanky as puppies and he will fill out a lot by the time he is 18 months to 2 years.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Your boy is beautiful. OEBs usually live longer and have fewer health problems than EBs. They are usually longer and taller and most are born with tails that are docked when they are 3 days old. Genetically they are EB, Bull Mastiff, American Bulldog, and ??, I think Pit Bull. They breed and whelp naturally, no c-section. They are mostly EB, have the same sweet temperament but don't have the breathing issues because their airways are bigger.
I was just going to tag you but I see you were already here. :).

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
I think some EB's have that gangly phase were people confuse themwith oldes and boxers.. he will fill out and hishead will grow.. he is very beautiful and looks all english to me :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
he is ADORABLE and looks all Bulldog to me

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
He looks like an english bulldog to me .... and is a very handsome one too!!!! :luv:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.