Charlie-Beth Vs. Larry the Lobster

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
So I've been buying dog-stuffed animals for weeks now, and within twenty minutes or so, they're usually completely destroyed. I decided to spend a little more on a TUFFtoy, hoping it might last the night. Here's Char trying to figure out what to do with Larry:

What's this mom?
DSC_0119.jpg
I'll just chew that claw right off!
I'll just chew this leg off..
Wait, let me try a new angle..
DSC_0141.jpg
Or maybe this way...
DSC_0146.jpg
Alright, this is tough!!
DSC_0144.jpg
So far, so good!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
COOL! I haven't taken the plundge on one of those yet. Good to see it is worth the money!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Very good. Tough and Lobster flavor

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
So I've been buying dog-stuffed animals for weeks now, and within twenty minutes or so, they're usually completely destroyed. I decided to spend a little more on a TUFFtoy, hoping it might last the night. Here's Char trying to figure out what to do with Larry:

What's this mom?

Love that last one. Looks like she is say "this is a trick, right?? ":confused: Dublin never chews anything apart except her Nylabones. Is that strange for a bully? or am I just lucky???:jumpdance:
View attachment 25770I'll just chew that claw right off!
View attachment 25771Wait, let me try a new angle..
View attachment 25772Or maybe this way...
View attachment 25773Alright, this is tough!!
View attachment 25774
So far, so good!

Love that last one. Looks like she is say "this is a trick, right?? ":confused: Dublin never chews anything apart except her Nylabones. Is that strange for a bully? or am I just lucky???:jumpdance:
View attachment 25770

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
OK ... so how many hours has it lasted so far. I have two stuffie lovers in the house ... Linus and Bella ..... but they suckle and love them so much that usually a limb ends up being pulled off!!

OP
Taylor

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
its been about two hours..holding up great!

[MENTION=4786]Dubbiedog[/MENTION] : Char won't chew her bed, or anything else but she loves chewing on her bones, and if I give her a stuffed animal she will lick it, suck on it, chew on it, and then it's gone!

OP
Taylor

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
[MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] this is actually the cheapest one I found. Larry the lobster retails at 13.99 (i think) on Amazon. Considering I was buying the $3 dollar ones once a week, I think it works out :)

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
We have so many toys like this and Sancho has exactly ZERO interest in them unless we are actively playing with them with him. The only time he'll have anything to do with a toy without us attached to the other end is if it has food in it.

Anyone else's EB like this?

OP
Taylor

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
update: it has been 24 hours since Larry has been introduced. Some minimal wear is visible on his smaller appendages, but still no holes or rips...the longest any toy has lasted thus far :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Cool, glad it has lasted so far. I love the pics and the last one is priceless.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... what awesome pictures -- she is so sweet, love that face

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
That's great. Pan is a mouther - but normally doesn't destroy them, just makes them squeak. Now he's on steroids - so he's gone through some that he's had for years in the matter of minutes - we took them away - now he gets tuff toys to play with exclusively, his stuffies are closed in his toy basket - I'm such a meaning.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.