Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Jay thinks they'll be fine and that I over react. Humph :down:

well... as much as I hate to agree with a husband... lol

As moms we do kinda tend to overreact, overprotect, over worry more than a little :whistle:

I'm sure she'll be fine. I'm happy shes home

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Yes, ma'am I suppose too. Over protective and think no one else can take better care. That's me. :lol: We'll be fine I know. It just looks so sensitive and ugly.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I just called the office, she's not awake yet, but everything went ok. I will know more after I pick her up. I was scolded :ROFL:for calling an hour early from the receptionist I really don't like:nonono:................well EXCUSSEEEE ME beoutch :morning:

I think that person should be reported. Pawrents should get Status updates as soon as possible. Now why should you have had to worry for another hour needlessly? She sure doesn't know anything about customer service.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So glad she is doing well and everything went well/ now as far as the receptionist, she would have gotten an ear full from me. When I'm paying them good money to do a service I can call any darn time I want to check up on my baby. I would definitely report her. That is inexcusable.

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
This all sounds really good, in fact, I'm going to print out all the advise about her comment and send it to the vets office in care of the head vet. :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.