Say a little prayer for Peggy Sue please

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I will be thinking about Peggy and praying her surgery goes well, please keep us updated.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Let us know how she does. I am sure she will not only be fine but feel MUCH better after she has healed.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Prayers and fast healing headed your way!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I just called the office, she's not awake yet, but everything went ok. I will know more after I pick her up. I was scolded :ROFL:for calling an hour early from the receptionist I really don't like:nonono:................well EXCUSSEEEE ME beoutch :morning:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I just called the office, she's not awake yet, but everything went ok. I will know more after I pick her up. I was scolded :ROFL:for calling an hour early from the receptionist I really don't like:nonono:................well EXCUSSEEEE ME beoutch :morning:

Glad all went well.... hope she is home soon and back with the family. As for the beeotch at the office,,,, :cursing:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

Dang people! I left my last vet because of a receptionist from HEL*!!!!!!

Came to check on Miss Peggy Sue..and her mommy too! :hug:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ohhhh Heck no, that's in excusable to me. I'm paying good money and if I happen to call an hour early and get scolded by anyone for that the higher ups (in this case the vet or head owner) will be knowing about it via a letter and phone call. Letters have more weight though imo. Sorry I missed this too....:hugs: to Peggy Sue.

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Hope Peggy Sue had a restful night at home and is feeling better this morning.....let us know how she's doing...

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis

I'm late to this but I'm super glad everything went well. I hope she woke up today feeling like her normal self :)

As for that receptionist... I hope you reported her attitude.

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
She's resting as best she can, the other's were curious, they all had to check her out. Her one eye looks awful. I hadn't realized they stitch top and bottom for entropian. She had a pretty bad cough last night, but I propped her head up on a small pillow so she could sleep without coughing.
My biggest concern is once she starts feeling better and playing with the others, it could get out of hand, while I'm at work. Jay thinks they'll be fine and that I over react. Humph :down:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.