Echo's surgery

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
The Dr just called and my baby Echo came through the surgery just fine... Dr. said he had not two but three hernias... and that they were all good sized.... but that he got them all taken care of and is up and out of his anesthesia, he has pink gums and every thing....He can come home around 6pm tonight.:heart::heart::heart:
2010_0902Cadispuppies0013.jpg

Thank you all for your well wishes, this was very stressfull.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awww Look at that handsome face, what a sweetie. Glad it all went so well!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
He is so adorable, I completely understand why I would have to fight your husband for him, but if he changes his mind, I am here. hint hint. lol

OP
M

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Up date ... So we went in and picked up Echo, fighting the work traffic.... and the Puyallup fair traffic.... and picked up a half sleeply little boy. All is well...right... as soon as we got into the car.... the howling started and didn't stop....I was holding him so I rubbed hi neck ...nope...petted his back....nope....rocked him like a baby....nope....he just wanted to howler..... as we got almost to the drive way....yep you got it...he fell asleep in my arms. We have had him home just over an hour.... and he is just now starting to settle down....so that I can feed him at 8pm.... we have the girls in the kennal and him in my kitchen... so they can hear each other and see each other....not sure if it is a good idea or not.... I got pill pockets to put his pills in... he has never had any thing but his puppy food so I hope he likes them enoght to eat his pills.... so for tonight we are good and tomorrow I have a baby sitter for the kids as I have a early morning appointment my self. Oh and I haven't seen his stitches yet but my husband said it is long...I will take a picture and post later ...maybe the day after tomorrrow.

Last edited:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Awww Echo is such a trooper and he is such a gorgeous baby bully. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Awww he was howling for me!!! I am so glad the surgery is done. I know this has been hard on you too. It is very hard to watch our babies and loved ones to go through stuff like this. You are a great mommy!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Aaawww.. poor little fella.

Maybe the howling was because of a reaction to his pain meds?? I know when we had Maggie spayed we were petrified because for the first 24 hours she was home it was like watching a zombie-dog. Maggie was no longer present! It was just so scary... :confused:

Paid meds can do funny things ..... and wow 3 hernias means a lot of stitches! You wait, in 2 days time, you'll be telling us how difficult it is to keep Echo as quiet and still as the vet told you he has to be!!!!

((((Hugz)))) for you and for baby Echo

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.