Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I Just had to post this picture a friend of mine in california sent this to me today and I thought so typical as Ftse loves children and I guess all bullys seem to.
scooter bulldog.jpg

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
That is an amazing pic! Just hangin with the ladies...looking so cool on the scooter (he has stellar balancing skills)....

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh wow nice photo for sure. standing up surrounded by ladies.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I Just had to post this picture a friend of mine in california sent this to me today and I thought so typical as Ftse loves children and I guess all bullys seem to.
View attachment 25601

His name eludes me at the moment but he is quite famous as bullies go. Has been on tv and won some home video contest. He does amazing things. His trainer/owner is Cheryl Knapp, who is a dog trainer.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Check out that scooter gang....roving band of scooter riding chicks and bullies.

OP
Ftse 100

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
His name eludes me at the moment but he is quite famous as bullies go. Has been on tv and won some home video contest. He does amazing things. His trainer/owner is Cheryl Knapp, who is a dog trainer.

How amazing that a dog can do these things, it was in an email from a friend about all different dogs what they could do another one was a pug walking along on his hands upside down peeing on the bushes, but of course the Bully got my attention. Thanks for telling me this info about the Bully

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
so cool..... love it

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.