Did your bulldog all of a sudden get athletic?

Fbjdd

Mar 16, 2012
Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bongo
Hi all,

We went away with the pups and came back Bongo went through a growth spurt and went from short tubby and uncoordinated to strong fast and really athletic. It's like a switch turned on and all of a sudden he was super dog. Has this happened to anyone else's puppy Bongo is 6.5 months old now.

Sent from my iPhone using
Frank. D

BullDogGunner

May 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
I laughed hard at this post because I have been going through the same thing. Just last night I said "those bulldog people have been tricking me"... When I researched bulldogs (after depositing, not a smart move) I read where they are couch potato's no energy, no desire for a lot of play time... Well Gunner must be part something else (not really) he has the energy of a regular active puppy, he likes to play for hours. I watch him close so he doesn't over do it. He runs and jumps and plays for hours. I long for the days where he will lay in my bed and sleep. Until then, we are up and at it all day and night!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake is one of these! He can play fetch for hours..even in the house! :eek: he goes on hikes with my hubby and is always THE instigator when playing with other dogs! Now....he still is a great cuddler and loves to sit ON me on the sofa! :love:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Gizmo @ age 2 turned instantly into - Lazy, couch potato, sleeps for hours and hours, cuddles all of the time, LOVE IT, totally LOVE IT ! . . .
Then we brought in Hershey - the pup -
now its growls, wrestling, barking, shouting, chasing, toy stealing, rough housing. - I need to put Hershey in his X-pen for 'breaks' (I'm upstairs right now on the PC and Gizmo is snoring at my feet)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.