When y'all said they like to be by your feet all the time, I didn't realize how literal you were being!

Mountainlover

Jun 19, 2012
North Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
It's so stinkin' cute how he's always at our feet. :luv: He's either following us around or he loves to curl up by our feet to sleep. And boy does he sleep a lot~well, except at night! lol Poor hubby is up about 3 times a night with him.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
It is so cute until they start tripping you. lol When I cook, Gator likes to put his head between my legs that little rotten boy!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Isn't it sweet?! Just wait until you have to use the potty!!

Underwear hammock [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] ?? My favorite line ever!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

SENSEI

Aug 4, 2012
Coachella Valley, California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella & Tyke the Frenchie
Opening the frig is bad, Bella pushes through and like to sniff and stare inside.:drool: But like desertskybulldogs said, potty time is the worst.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
My bullies like to follow me to the kitchen. BabyGirl lies right in front of the kitchen sink. Wilson likes to lay in front of the fridge door. I finally get to the rest room where the bullies can't follow me and who comes in? My cat Daisy....hrumph! Insisting I pet her all the while I'm there. Is there no place I can go? Seriously, though I love them all and wouldn't have it any other way.

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
Zoey even tries to get in the shower with me! If I go somewhere without her, she is mad at me for hours. I wouldn't have it any other way either! :heart:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:confused: LOL...

Pan follows me around the house all day. I go up stairs, he goes up stairs (the look he gives me when its a quick trip is to funny :stinkeye:)

And don't I dare try to go outside without him...

I've never felt so loved in all my life!

I found my shadow and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Underware Hammock-----Vegas is 3.5 yrs old and STILL follows me 90% of the time every room I go into, including the bathroom, when I sit on the potty he will lay his head on my pulled down pants like it is his "chin hammock" while I am going potty :lmao: that is what [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] was talking about.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I've never known any other breed to do this and I enjoy every moment - they truly are 'a heartbeat at your feet'.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
It's cute until your carry Wilson and Emma gets under your feet and down you both go, lol. No bully was harmed, much. :eek:

Emma loves to sit by our feet in the mornings when we're getting ready for work. Wilson will come sit at our feet when we're sitting on the couch. :heart:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Opening the frig is bad, Bella pushes through and like to sniff and stare inside.:drool: But like desertskybulldogs said, potty time is the worst.

Gypsy so does this too. My MIL says she is shopping. She will sit in front of the pantry and look in when the door is open too. So silly!

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Yeah, Bacon is the king of standing exactly where you want to step - especially in doorways when there's no way around him.
Just wait till they get bigger and heavier: the best is when he goes running full tilt into a room to stand next to you, missing the stopping point and takes you completely out - he landed my husband on his rear-end with a loud THUD the other night.

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
Underware Hammock-----Vegas is 3.5 yrs old and STILL follows me 90% of the time every room I go into, including the bathroom, when I sit on the potty he will lay his head on my pulled down pants like it is his "chin hammock" while I am going potty :lmao: that is what @desertskybulldogs was talking about.

:ROFL: Oh - Okay! lol - I can only imagine... Pan waits for me right outside the door - but he won't step foot in the bathroom - there's water in there - and he's not taking any chances...

EBDR35

Oct 4, 2011
Snowy follows me to the restroom everytime, sits at my feet, I've probably almost tripped 20x from her walking all over my feet haha,

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.