Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When y'all said they like to be by your feet all the time, I didn't realize how literal you were being!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Pan Cake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: When y'all said they like to be by your feet all the time, I didn't realize how literal you were being!

Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    Underware Hammock-----Vegas is 3.5 yrs old and STILL follows me 90% of the time every room I go into, including the bathroom, when I sit on the potty he will lay his head on my pulled down pants like it is his "chin hammock" while I am going potty that is what @desertskybulldogs was talking about.

Oh - Okay! lol - I can only imagine... Pan waits for me right outside the door - but he won't step foot in the bathroom - there's water in there - and he's not taking any chances...
    If you canít adopt Ė foster.
    If you canít foster Ė sponsor.
    If you canít sponsor Ė volunteer.
    If you canít volunteer Ė donate.
    If you canít donate Ė educate, network, and crosspost.
    EVERYONE can do something large or small, to help save a life.

Default Re: When y'all said they like to be by your feet all the time, I didn't realize how literal you were being!

Snowy follows me to the restroom everytime, sits at my feet, I've probably almost tripped 20x from her walking all over my feet haha,

Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma
    Likes (Received)

I just love this!! My Emma is quite the lil bathroom sitter too!

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

oh geez sarah is always at my feet if im at the computer and lays in the kitchen staring at me if im in there. if im in the bathroom she waits outside the door till its opened. if i leave it open she comes in for me to scratch her booty and then leaves. i trip over her all the time as she loves to stand in my way.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Banks does not do this, but Nitshcke was my true shadow... always tripping over him ... so darn cute
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads