I don't know how I ended up with another bulldog...

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Meet the new addition to our family. Angus.

01bc4aa7.jpg

And here's Angus and Bullie checking out cows, avoiding the bull. :D

64534910.jpg

Angus is another craigslist rescue (like Bullie). His dad lost his job. Because of dire straits, Angus started to lose a lot of weight and his dad just couldn't bear it anymore so he went looking for "better parents". Angus is 9 months old, just under 30lbs, he is soooooo loving! He is un-neutered but he got to the house and immediately went to the bottom of the pack without a problem. LOL. He's just as happy getting bossed around by little Gizmo...

So yeah, he has diarrhea. He was eating grocery store food so I went ahead and just switched him to Bullie's food cold turkey. Couldn't get much worse with his poop already runny.

Other than that, he seems healthy as can be!

Okay, what I didn't expect... he does not drool. And he eats and drinks off the bowl without making a mess! Imagine that! But yeah, snores like an F-14. Between Bullie and Angus, I have a symphony going on.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome to the good life Angus! Say, is he reverse brindle? Don't see that very often!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
I tried to edit my About Me to add Angus but... I can't seem to do it. I click on Edit About Me and it just re-displays my profile without a way to edit my info. Waaaaa.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, goodness! That was FAST! lol. He is so very lucky that you have found him. I am sure he is going to have a blast at your house. I agree with Lisa, he is a really neat color. Let us know how he does!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
He is gorgeous. Im so glad you saved him.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Welcome Angus and congratulations on your new addition! That is great that he is so laid back and gets along with the others. He is a very handsome guy! I just love that picture of Angus and Bullie with the cow.

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Welcome to the good life Angus! Say, is he reverse brindle? Don't see that very often!

He's not a reverse brindle. He's a "dark brindle". He's not really black. He just has lots and lots of black striping.

I think this picture shows his colors better:
7e2ff27c.jpg

Yeah, he is a bit skinny.

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
He's not potty trained. Waaaaa! But, I think we're gonna be okay. I hear the tinkle and I went Angus! and he immediately bowed down (I don't know if I'm just imagining it, but I see complete understanding in his eyes) so I immediately rushed him outside. Unfortunately, he was already done tinkling on my floor before I got him out...

Let's see how he fares with the potty training. So far, I have not seen him do any marking at all. It sure doesn't seem like he's got any dominant bone in his body. My husband doesn't want to neuter him so hopefully this keeps up. He already got the hand signal for sit down pat! I tell ya, English Bulldogs are super intelligent. Bullie is stubborn which makes training her a challenge. Angus just wants to please everybody!

LucyLou

Jul 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Oh he's gorgeous! I love love LOVE his colour. How long have you had him? It took Lucy a few days in her new house to be back housetrained again and now I don't worry at all

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Suggestion for the poopies. Bland diet for 24-48 hours then go to the new kibble. There should be zero diarrhea that way :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.