So happy!

jessport

Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Bulldog(s) Names
daisy
So, I have been creeping the forum and reading as much as possible for future reference 4 miss daisy. I had read a post about hanging bells on the door knob so the dog can let you know when he/she needs to go out. Well, I decided to hang them and try it. Honestly I didn't think it would work, but every time I took daisy out I rang the bells, then put my shoes and her leash on. I was sooo happy today when she ran up to the door, jumped up, and rang the bells herself! I was so shocked at first I thought my son was playing with them. I jumped up, praised her and took her outside and guess what....she went #1 and #2! She is 12 weeks old, I am so proud of my baby gir, she is so smartl!! :D

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:bravo: To you both! I should have tried this with Brutus but instead he barks at me to let me know he has to go out :lol:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That's awesome. I have those bells but unfortunately one of my dogs decided to want to chew them instead. Daisy is one smart cookie!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Go Miss Daisy!!!!! What a smart girl.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Isn't that the BESTEST reward and feeling you can have when your work pays off and they surprise you with their new trick you taught them. Congratulations and Miss Daisy is a cutie!

:welcome: to EBN too!!! :up:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
And some people say bullies are not smart! Well done!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh thats so awsome. thats is just the greatest when they learn something. sarah just comes and stares at me or puts her head on my leg or stands by the door when she needs to go out.

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
Woohoo!!! I may have to try that... if we have the back door closed and don't watch Sancho like a hawk he will go in the house. It would be nice to have a notification :)

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
That's so cool!! I wish mine would do stuff like that. Abby thinks she's too important to do tricks and Otis would just try to eat them. :pouting:

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
That's cool, she's smart and brave...every time Schultz hears a bell he startles....

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Its amazing how smart Ms Daisy is.... and to think she has taught you this in such a short time.... Great Job Daisy!!!! :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.