So happy!

OP
jessport

jessport

Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Bulldog(s) Names
daisy
Thanks everyone, I'm hoping that she stays with it and doesn't start thinking they are a toy lol. She also had her first experience meeting another dog. It was my friends olde english bulldog and she loved him. They were always together, if daisy walked out of the camp buddy would bring her right back. I had a black bully for a couple days cause she loved rolling in the dirt. Besides the sheep showing up at the end (there were great pyranese guarding the sheep so we had to put the dogs in the truck) camping was successful. Whoever said bullies aren't smart have obviously never owned one :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW.... that is awesome. and, I am jealous... my 1 yr old Frenchie just will not do it....

Miss Daisy sure is a sweetie

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I tried that with Bea and she was afraid of the bells. ha ha ha ha

Bea and Bo just go sit by the door and wait to be recognized so they can go out into their yard. Thankfully, the door is by the TV so grandma can see them when she's home watching her stories.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Miss Daisy is smart, I wish I had known that when Ftse was so little.
Miss Daisy looks so sweet all in pink.

roanne9145

Apr 11, 2010
Palmyra New York
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Apple, Grudge, Chisel and Rukus
How awesome!!! I think I would be afraid mine would ring it all day long...Let me know how it goes! You have a very intelligent girl there....

Members online

No members online now.