I will judge you if you keep your bullies in horrific living conditions!

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]I just checked my facebook page and saw that 3 bullies and another dog were seized from a home in Fayette County, Ohio. I looked it up and you should see the way those poor poor babies had to live! UNBELIEVABLE! [/FONT]

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Bullies need to be kept clean - for their own good! Faces, wrinkles, ears and bums need to be cleaned daily to keep them from festering some god awful yeasties and bacteria. And even then, as you all know, they can still suffer from them!
[/FONT]
Is it that hard to run a vacuum or a broom over your floors? To wash a dish and run a rag over the counters? To be responsible for those that are depending on you.

Not surprising, those babies have some skin issues (treatable - thank God!)

Hopefully those people are never allowed to own another baby - EVER!

(No matter how many of these stories I see, they all make me angry!):bitching:

If one of our rescues get them and they need a good home - send them my way! I'll love on them the way they need to be loved on!

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
omg I just looked this up...so disgusting. I'm so glad those pups have a chance now and they find the life they deserve.

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
wow. just wow. I'm sorry, but I will judge anyone who lives this way, existence of animals/children/etc. in the home or not. These deplorable conditions eventually "leak" out into the rest of the neighborhood putting everyone in radius at risk for various infestations and germs.

I must say that I will also judge the social institutions in place that did not catch and/or take actionon this earlier. We all have a right to live how we like until we infringe upon the rights of others, and this definitely infringes on the rights of the dogs and the neighbors.

Completely disgusting all the way around.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
wow. just wow. I'm sorry, but I will judge anyone who lives this way, existence of animals/children/etc. in the home or not. These deplorable conditions eventually "leak" out into the rest of the neighborhood putting everyone in radius at risk for various infestations and germs.

I must say that I will also judge the social institutions in place that did not catch and/or take actionon this earlier. We all have a right to live how we like until we infringe upon the rights of others, and this definitely infringes on the rights of the dogs and the neighbors.

Completely disgusting all the way around.
Don't think I could have said it better even if I tried. Well said!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I just checked my facebook page and saw that 3 bullies and another dog were seized from a home in Fayette County, Ohio. I looked it up and you should see the way those poor poor babies had to live! UNBELIEVABLE!

Bullies need to be kept clean - for their own good! Faces, wrinkles, ears and bums need to be cleaned daily to keep them from festering some god awful yeasties and bacteria. And even then, as you all know, they can still suffer from them!

Is it that hard to run a vacuum or a broom over your floors? To wash a dish and run a rag over the counters? To be responsible for those that are depending on you.

If one of our rescues get them and they need a good home - send them my way! I'll love on them the way they need to be loved on!

Yes we've already called on them (Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs) ... if it goes to a court case they may be kept somewhere else is what we have been told. We're waiting to hear!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]I just checked my facebook page and saw that 3 bullies and another dog were seized from a home in Fayette County, Ohio. I looked it up and you should see the way those poor poor babies had to live! UNBELIEVABLE! [/FONT]

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Bullies need to be kept clean - for their own good! Faces, wrinkles, ears and bums need to be cleaned daily to keep them from festering some god awful yeasties and bacteria. And even then, as you all know, they can still suffer from them!
[/FONT]

Well said! Its just so sad :cursing: Thanks for wanting to help them out!

LoveMyBully82

Aug 30, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
I believe that God is the only judge and the people who abuse animals (and people!) will get their repayment in the end. I saw that story and the pictures are sickening. I don't understand how people can be so cruel to another living being. Thank God for rescues and other organizations that are devoted to helping animals in these terrible situations.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I can't believe those pictures it's so horrible their toenails were so bad :cursing: I don't know how they can walk you can see the bugs on the wall in the picture I'm glad they got them out of there. Hopefully they can live the rest of their lives with someone who cares about their wellbeing. This is why I wish I had a bigger place so I could help the ones that need it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh i cant go look but im sure it would piss me the heck off. people are just cruel and i dont know how they can treat anyone like that. :cursing:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.