Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=735]Kikiwhoa21[/MENTION]
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION]
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION]

If you guys have a favorite photo that you want me to try and work on, post it here and tag me. I will give it a try, and repost it for you. So send me the photos of your ghost-eyed babies...and anyone else who may have a favorite photo that they want me to try....

be careful what you ask for. :p

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION]

I said I would try. :eek: Gimme just one..a fav of yours and let me give it a go. ONE for now. :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I would say this one since it is the one that is so diff from the rest. lol.
100_0710-1.jpg

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Awww I love me some Vegas...

Libra, i'll take all those puppies you have:D:heart::bully:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
yes i know what you mean about having them removed!!! we went to nm for vac gone a week and as soon as we got home lex woulnt leave my side i swear its worse than a kid following you around, my bf tried playing w him and distract him but he wouldnt have it!!

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
WOW, my husband and I just took a 5 day cruise for our 1 yr. anniversary, leaving Vegas in very good hands. We have been back for 3 days and I swear I am going to have to have Vegas removed from my behind!! He has followed my every step, if I go to the bathroom he is there with his head on my lap, if I am on the computer he is sitting at my feet nudging me so my chair will roll away from the computer, If I sit on the couch he is on me. Even followed me to the laundry room (which he NEVER goes in that room) He has not even took his usual naps during the day, if he does lay down and I go anywhere but the living room he is right behind me. When we went to pick him up I actually could see his face "light-up" when he seen me!! He definatly missed his mommy!

christmas006.jpg

Holy mother of God that is one huge Bully

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.