I need to have Vegas removed...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
WOW, my husband and I just took a 5 day cruise for our 1 yr. anniversary, leaving Vegas in very good hands. We have been back for 3 days and I swear I am going to have to have Vegas removed from my behind!! He has followed my every step, if I go to the bathroom he is there with his head on my lap, if I am on the computer he is sitting at my feet nudging me so my chair will roll away from the computer, If I sit on the couch he is on me. Even followed me to the laundry room (which he NEVER goes in that room) He has not even took his usual naps during the day, if he does lay down and I go anywhere but the living room he is right behind me. When we went to pick him up I actually could see his face "light-up" when he seen me!! He definatly missed his mommy!

christmas006.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sure sounds like he missed you to pieces!!!!

You really should enter that photo in our photo of the month contest, I love that photo- one of my most favorites of yours!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], it just seems like EVERY photo I take of Vegas, his eyes are glowing, I have edit in my picture folders and it says red-eye, but I can never get the glow off his eyes I have tried everything.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It is your flash, try taking pictures outdoors where your flash won't go off. Or take pics inside with lots of lights on.

We have a contest this month of bullies with their families. I think you should enter that pic in that contest:)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
the problem with using Red eye to fix your dogs photos....is it isn't red eye. With people the flash is reflecting off the blood vessels in the retina which come back red. On pups it's usually green or blue. (dont know why...they have retinas and blood in them right?) The best way to fix it is to make the eye completely black then add a dot of white back in.(to represent flash) Or, try taking more than one photo at different angles. It's just a result of the flash. Another is to turn on more lights if necessary or divert your pets face to another angle. I also love this photo. I took your photo and used the above technique I mentioned. I did it quick, to give you an idea.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
@Libra926, Thank you!!!! Loving what you did!! :D How did you make the eye black though?? I am not the smartest on the computer, lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] He sure did miss his Momma!!!

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Your'e so good with photos!!

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]. I used photo shop and I used the "cookie cutter" tool. I used your shirt for the black color and his belly for the white. Usually it works better when you match up the flash in pups eye to the same "area" the flash dot shows up in the human eyes if they are in the photo together. I was looking for the original photo that [MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION] took of her daughter (me) and the pups. In the photo, all the pups had green glowing eyes. I took it and fixed the eye glow, but I don't have the original photo. I've spent the last 30 minutes looking. :eek:

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Ohhhhh I found it [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]
This is how different you can make a photo look. I used red eye on myself, but the other technique on Charli, Echo and Delta.

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Aw [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]! Vegas missed his mommy ooh so much! He probably doesnt want you to leave again.. so he follows you to make sure you wont! :p

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] your so gooood at photography && all these nicks && tricks! Very smart idea! I must give it a try cuz Chelios's eyes always glow when i take pics too! :eek:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] you need to fix all 5000 pics of cutty with his ghost eyes. lol. I read how you fixed it and it is still above my head. :eek:

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I also LOVE that pic!!! Adorable!!!!!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
@cali~jen I agree it is way over my head and every picture I have he has ghost eyes, going to try to get some good outside ones this week with no flash. I love this picture also this is our usual relaxing end of the night vegging out watching TV evening. I just wish I could find a brindle couch to match his fur, the dark brown shows all his hair!

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=735]Kikiwhoa21[/MENTION]
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION]
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION]

If you guys have a favorite photo that you want me to try and work on, post it here and tag me. I will give it a try, and repost it for you. So send me the photos of your ghost-eyed babies...and anyone else who may have a favorite photo that they want me to try....

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online