First time and better be the last......

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
We had Rotisserie Chicken last night for dinner and finished it off for lunch, I cleaned the kitchen and headed out to do the grocery shopping. Imagine my :w00t: when I walked into the kitchen with bags of groceries to find my trash can tipped over and garbage all over the floor!!!

Vegas was sitting on the love seat just looking at me all :confused::bigeyes: and kept turning his head sideways, So for those of you that say the cat did it, WRONG, but the cat was enjoying the mess when I walked in the door.

Vegas has never, ever been in the trash, I have no idea what all he ate, but I have a feeling I am going to have a very gassy bully on my hands tonight. I hope he dosen't get sick. I stuck my finger in his face and told him what a bad boy he was, he is now :pouting: and won't look at me laying in his crate.

I wish I would have taken picture but I was too shocked and just immediately started cleaning the trash up and mopping the floor. Baaaaaaaad Vegas!!!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
But mom.....you left that yummy smelling trash there for baby Vegas......he just knew you did! :gimmefood:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I think Vegas is only guilty by assocation!!! There is a CAT in the house after all. Boy Kelly, how could you blame poor ole Vegas for just helping himself with the goodies that were left for him to share. :nonono:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I agree...the cat did it! I know our cats in the past have pulled that trick a time or two. I bet Vegas, the good boy that he is, would NEVER do such a thing! He probably didn't even go near the goodies out of respect!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Vegas must love rotisserie chicken!! Hopefully for your sake his :fart: Isn't too bad tonight!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Nope,,,, wasn't VEGAS I'm getting a very strong vibe..............it was the damn cat!!!! :muah:
poor baby boy. :moping:

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
Pan has NEVER been such a bad boy... just ask him. He'll blame the ducks every time, even though they aren't allowed in the house - so they are even more a rule breaker than he ever could be... LOL. Hopefully he'll be okay and the worst part of it was the scolding (and cleaning).

I'm just thankful that Pan is not normally a dumpster diver.

mistshadow

Dec 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Athena and Ty
Sorry, but I had to laugh. At our house it's always the cats! But that is because the trash can is in their sun room and the dogs can't get in there due to a baby gate.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
How dare you accuse and put your finger in my poor Vegas' face! We all know it was the stupid cat! After all you did witness the cat eating the goodies while poor darling angel Vegas was sitting on the love seat! You should be ashamed of yourself Kelly! Vegas if you want to come up here with Remy, Sebastian and Oliver, just let me know, we can work it out.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well let's see here, never been done before the cat, Vegas was on the chair and cat was on floor helping himself to garbage, seems to me it's an open and shut case of the cat did it and got caught red handed. BUSTED!!!!! [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank would so tip over the trash can if he thought he could get away with it! I guess there are worse messes than trash...at least it wasn't poo. LOL

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh im sure poor vegas was sitting on his couch going "hey cat get outa the garbage before mom comes home" geez a guy cant get a break around there. there was chicken in there after all :2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well, had you not left that awesome rotisseri chicken bones and tray in the trash, he would not have touched it. It is never the bulldog's fault, it is always the humans. :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.