What is that SMELL?!?

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
That comes out of this puppies butt?! Good lord this little man has gas! I guess welcome me to bulldog ownership?!

:excited:

oh no you didn't !!! that's a endearing virtue of the Great Bully

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
You're laughing now, but when you notice that you're not smelling anything, you're going to start to worry. :tongue: Welcome new pawrents!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awww gotta love those buttercups!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Lola will stink me out of the room! I wonder how can that smell come out of something so little! My husband laughs and says she was ment to be with us:ashamed::ROFL:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Yes some dogs have gas more than others. My bullies don't seem to have it but my Frenchton's gas is lethal. :bad: I just melt when I look at your Avatar pic. Such a cute wee little thing :loveeyes:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Sir Bugsy McLovin is too precious:heart: When we switched to raw feeding the emissions got fewer, but still sometimes we get teary eyed.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Chicken gives these two the toxic gas from hell. Otherwise, they're pretty much gas free!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
It really does depend a lot on how they are tolerating what they eat. Every bully is different though. I hope you'll find what works best for Bugsy and reduce the emissions eventually. Until then might I suggest fans, opening windows and room spray. :fart:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Pretty normal for a bully! lol. Gypsy will stink you out quick and not only do they smell but they are LOUD. Gator used to have it but since we have gone chicken and grain free with the food, it pretty much stopped for him and our Basset Hound. Could be that the food he is on is too rich or he would do better on something grain free!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh the good ole days of that smell that these cute bully can lay. Once I got mine on a better quality food the :fart: all but stopped. Sure they have an occasional stinky but nothing like they used too. :2thumbs:

Bugsy McLovin is absolutely adorabull!!

OP
Bugsy McLovin

Bugsy McLovin

Jul 31, 2012
Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Bugsy McLovin
Thank you all so much!!! If there is any benefit to the "cupcakes" as one referred to (these don't smell like cupcakes I eat) lol....at least I know when he has to poop! I'm not sure what adult food the breeder had him on (I know puppy biljac at one point) but I have him on grain free Earthborn holistic meadow feast. Solid poos and he has no appetite problems. ;) Maybe its just belly adjustment?

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Oh man those farts do smell horrible!! Gio rarely farts anymore now that he is on Fromm, but even though my frenchie Diva is on Fromm as well she seems to fart more then Gio.... Diva's :fart: clear rooms, they are horrible!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.