Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION]
Which Jolly Ball? Vegas got this one, because he destroyed all the other balls...soccer,basketball, tennis. So I got him this one. It drove him nuts. I swear it caused him to have seizures. He wanted the center ball so badly, so my husband took a sawsall to it and removed the center ball for him. We dont buy him balls anymore.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Oh wow, thanks! Great info! I wish I returned that damn Jolly Ball!

Do you think it is too big? When I saw it was 12 inches, I actually got excited. Bella loves large balls, like soccer, basketballs etc... She runs through the yard pushing them with her snout. Abby did the same, but now her legs won't handle it.

bbstubbles

Jan 31, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Olaf & Ivana
I was going to suggest kong and jw brand...funny cause we were all prepared buying olaf some tuff stuff but he is sooooooo gentle! We even let him have a small stuffed frog (a big no no and only with supervsion) and he loved it! Now that we have Ivana she has chewed through 2 of his toys! The only toy that is both if their favorite which has held up is the "keys." I cant remember what brand they are though? Need to buy a new pair!

Members online

No members online now.