I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Toy Recommendations for Bulldogs

Oh that looks cool...thanks for the options, I might have to order some of these toys.

Also, just curious about the details of the return policy at Petsmart? Maybe @Libra926 could give us some details? I can't find any online so I am wondering what the terms of the return are for reference.

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

http://help.petsmart.com/no-hassle-return-policy/#other

This states that you have to return the product with original packaging. When we return a product, it's usually within a few days. I never buy the flimsy toys, alway the "undestructible" "for heavy chewers" type of toys. So, with receipt in hand and cute bulldog on leash...I walk into the store and show them my receipt, show them the packaging ( I learned to never throw away the packaging) and let them know how long it took them to destroy it. Usually I just want to exchange for another toy, but I have been given my money back. One time I bought some toys for xmas at a different store,,,when I went to return it, the store had closed. Did you know that petsmart returns toys from any other store? Yep. Although I paid more for the toy than what Petsmart sells it for, they only gave me what they sell it for. I was happy about that...I would have had to keep it otherwise. Another time I went over the 30 day time at the local pet store and they refused to return my product, so I took it to petsmart and got credit for their store. I love them. They are great with Vegas (he will sit right next to the cashiers feet,under the register while they work.) He often scores several treats while sitting there.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    http://help.petsmart.com/no-hassle-return-policy/#other

This states that you have to return the product with original packaging. When we return a product, it's usually within a few days. I never buy the flimsy toys, alway the "undestructible" "for heavy chewers" type of toys. So, with receipt in hand and cute bulldog on leash...I walk into the store and show them my receipt, show them the packaging ( I learned to never throw away the packaging) and let them know how long it took them to destroy it. Usually I just want to exchange for another toy, but I have been given my money back. One time I bought some toys for xmas at a different store,,,when I went to return it, the store had closed. Did you know that petsmart returns toys from any other store? Yep. Although I paid more for the toy than what Petsmart sells it for, they only gave me what they sell it for. I was happy about that...I would have had to keep it otherwise. Another time I went over the 30 day time at the local pet store and they refused to return my product, so I took it to petsmart and got credit for their store. I love them. They are great with Vegas (he will sit right next to the cashiers feet,under the register while they work.) He often scores several treats while sitting there.
    Oh wow, thanks! Great info! I wish I returned that damn Jolly Ball!

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@jillh10
    Which Jolly Ball? Vegas got this one, because he destroyed all the other balls...soccer,basketball, tennis. So I got him this one. It drove him nuts. I swear it caused him to have seizures. He wanted the center ball so badly, so my husband took a sawsall to it and removed the center ball for him. We dont buy him balls anymore.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Libra926; 09-14-2010 at 12:20 AM.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jillh10 View Post
    Oh wow, thanks! Great info! I wish I returned that damn Jolly Ball!
    Do you think it is too big? When I saw it was 12 inches, I actually got excited. Bella loves large balls, like soccer, basketballs etc... She runs through the yard pushing them with her snout. Abby did the same, but now her legs won't handle it.

Always with me

Bulldog(s) Names
    Olaf & Ivana
    Likes (Received)

I was going to suggest kong and jw brand...funny cause we were all prepared buying olaf some tuff stuff but he is sooooooo gentle! We even let him have a small stuffed frog (a big no no and only with supervsion) and he loved it! Now that we have Ivana she has chewed through 2 of his toys! The only toy that is both if their favorite which has held up is the "keys." I cant remember what brand they are though? Need to buy a new pair!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads