Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I was asked by Betty [MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] to start a prayer request for her boy Gator. He has taken a turn for the worse and here is what she wrote.
"I need everyone to pray for Gator. He is deteriorating, and we are on our way to the Orthopedic doc for and MRI. Things are not looking good. Davidh please post a prayer request for Me."

So please send your good thoughts and prayers for Gator for a speedy recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with him and Betty.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Sending all the prayers and blessings you and Gator can stand! Positivethoughts :hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so that explains my grammar :)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Sending positive thoughts and prayers across the oceans!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
1st, Thank you so much [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] for posting this. We are not sure what is going on at this point, but I do know I am home without my sweet boy. There is not yet a diagnosis. He seemed to be getting better the last few days but this morning when he got up, he had crazy back legs, he could barely control them and kept falling down. We rushed him to the vet again and they took more x-rays and they are still clear. So, they called the best clinic in town and got us in immediately with the ortho. They have him down for an MRI right now and if they see a disk compression, they will do the surgery immediately so that they don't have to put him under anesthesia twice. It all depends on what the MRI says. I will let you know what the diagnosis is and if surgery was needed or even possible as soon as I know. It may be something that can't be corrected and he will just deteriorate to the point of paralysis. We just don't know yet.

We are desperately scrambling to come up with the cost. It may be as much as $5000.00. We were able to go ahead and put down the $1500 deposit and my mom has kicked in another $500. Please pray that the bank will agree to a loan (hubby is working on it right now) or that something happens to make this all ok.

Thank you for all of your support. You are all the best bully friends in the world and we need as many possible positive thoughts and prayers as we can get. I do know that there is power in these things and I just can't tell you how much it is appreciated.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.