loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
when tomorrow starts without me and I'm not there to see the sun will rise an find your eyes all filled with tears for me. I wish so much you wouldn't cry the way you did today. Remembering how I'd lay my head in your lap that special way. I know how much you love me, as much as I love you, and each time that you think of me I know you'll miss me too. But when tomorrow starts without me please try to understand that an angel came and called my name an petted me with her hand. She said my place was ready in heaven far above an that I would have to leave behind all those I dearly love. But as i turned to heel away a tear fell from my eye. For all my life I never thought that I would have to die. I had so much to live for so many sits and downs to do, it seems almost impossible that I was leaving you I thought about are lives together I know you must be sad, I thought of all the love we shared an all the fun we had remember how I nudge your hand and poke you with my nose? The balls I would gladly chase. The bad guys I would bark an hold. If I could relive yesterday, just even for awhile i wag my tale an kiss you just so I can see you smile but then I fully realized that this could never be, for emptiness and memories will take the place of me and when I thought of treats an toys I might miss come tomorrow, I thought of you and when I did my dog heart filled with sorrow but then I walked through heaven's gate and felt so much at home, as God looked down an smiled at me, from his beautiful golden throne he said this is eternity and now we welcome you, today your life on earth is past but here it starts a new. I promise no tomorrow but today will always be for you see each day's the same day there's no longing for the past. Now you have been so faithful so trusting, loyal and true though there were times you did things you know you shouldn't do but good dogs are forgiven and now at last your free. So won't you sit here by my side and wait right here with me. So when tomorrow starts without me don't think were far apart for every time you think for me I'm right here in you heart.

Last edited:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Today was not the day for me to read this so I only go through the first sentence. BUT the sentence I did read was very beautiful.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
just the title tells me I probably should not read this..... I'm sure it is beautiful

OP
loveabully

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I still cry everytime I read this

Most Reactions