Hank and Louie

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Advice: hide your shoes, furniture, toes, fingers, other dogs and anything else that can fit in their mouths. Two puppies at once = twice the fun and twice the puippy parent exercise.

OP
J

JollyDoc

Jul 16, 2012
Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy, Peaches, Oliver, Hank and Louie
Advice: hide your shoes, furniture, toes, fingers, other dogs and anything else that can fit in their mouths. Two puppies at once = twice the fun and twice the puippy parent exercise.

Hah! Yeah, we are discovering that in spades! Gotta watch'em constantly!

M

mabel lou

My son bought a puppy and he would piddle many many many times a very small amount almost like drops and then again and again so I took him to the vet cause I told the vet that at times such as waking up in the morning he would urinate normal and then there were times it was just small amounts of piddle but the process was over and over and over and they checked his urine and said he had a urine infection, not saying that is what is wrong with your two little babies but it is something to ask the vet. I walked around trying to get enough urine in a bottle that sons puppy thought I was crazy. The medicine he was put on certainly helped him and he urinates normal all the time now.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.