Favorite Puppy Toy

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
Our new baby bulldog is being delivered this Sunday and we're SO excited! I've bought her two kong toys (puppy kong and wobbler), a couple stuffed animals and some nylabones. I was wondering what were some of your puppies favorite toys?

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
shoes, fingers, pillow cushions... :cursing:

LOL Same here! Brutus loved his nylabone when he was a pup! It helped him so much with teething..The kong toys are the ways to go! I bet you are soooo excited and cant wait to have your puppy in your arms :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
How exciting!!! :up: I think the toys that you already have cover everything!!!! Our favorites have always been the nylabones, and second place would be kongs!!

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Hands down a deer antler for Ellie Mae. She has a couple of tugging toys that she REALLY likes to play tug of war with. She's also picked up fetch in no time with tennis balls.

OP
mdn525

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
We're pretty much counting down the hours, LOL! Well I'm glad to hear good things about Nylabones and the Kong. What are you favorite things to fill them with? peanut butter?

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Peanut butter is good. Since we can't post links, a quick Google search of "kong fillings" or "what to fill a kong with" will bring up lots of results. The healthier ones are probably better than the pizza crust recommendation on one site.:yes:

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
The healthier ones are probably better than the pizza crust recommendation on one site.:yes:
:blink: Pizza crust?!? Really?!? People are so weird.

Rook LOVES to get peanut butter or apple chunks (peeled) in his Kong. Rook also highly recommends antlers and any ball. :)

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
Zoey will only play with and chew on the rope toys. Not sure why, but she definitely has a preference! Congrats on the new puppy!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.