Naughty Bacon

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
It was a test of wills this morning and Bacon didnā€™t get his breakfast (I guess thereā€™s a first time for everything).

Meal times are a regular part of our training to reinforce commands. Little stinker refused to sit/laydown for his meal. I mean heā€™s done it a million times, but I guess he was just being a bully. Eight separate attempts by both myself and my husband (with breaks in between)and he just flat out refused. :wallbang:

So after giving up, I take him downstairs to put him in his daytime setup so I can go to work. Of course!!!! Once he realizes thatā€™s heā€™s getting crated, whatā€™s the first thing he does? Lay down!!!! :pouting: Oh he knew exactly what he was doing.

Wondering what kind of dog I'll get when I get home tonight ā€“ submissive or crazy dog????ā€¦ā€¦ :crazy:

OP
thesspa

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I'll happily feed him extra tonight - provided he cooperates :begging:

OP
thesspa

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Oh my little love bug - aka Mr. Stubborn
So I get home last night, he seems pretty calm and quiet so I'm thinking I've won the battle.............. but not when it came time for dinner :yell:
We had a good old fashioned stare down last night before he would cooperate and this morning he fought me again!!!

Who knew puppy teenagers were so willful!!!!

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
Oh, that crazy bully! No way would Pan miss a meal. I know it's dinner time because Pan sits at his food station and varies looking at his bowl and me. He won't budge until he's been fed and his bowl is empty.

Bacon sure is being bull headed, without a doubt.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
What a stinker. But what a smart momma not to give in!

My love dinner so much, they will go in and try to flip bowls over when I am late. lol. I will here them clanging.

OP
thesspa

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
What a stinker. But what a smart momma not to give in!

My love dinner so much, they will go in and try to flip bowls over when I am late. lol. I will here them clanging.

that's too funny - when he's reminding me that its time to eat (usually when i have my hands full washing dishes), i get the face nudge/snuffle at my calves and ankles

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online