Sad News :(

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is just too awful!!

OP
B

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
I am shaking I am so mad and upset. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Wish they didn't use animal mascots. :( :(

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
So preventable and SAD! These things just shouldn't happen at all! :cursing:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
So this poor Bully lived in a clinic?? And only on Sunday nights?? One of the comments said this is the second in a row to die from heat stroke. :wtf:

wouldtick

Jul 22, 2012
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Barley's Rainbow Cupcake
Living in a clinic.....what the heck? I am sure there are employees there who love animals but that is uncalled for.

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
This breaks my heart. People need to be careful when its hot outside. You can't leave a bully in the elements, they aren't designed for that. How many times do people need to be told before they start taking heed! Needless!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
The whole article just makes me so :cursing: stupid people should not be in charge of animals

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
That is just awful. :cursing: They need to just stick with their person in a costume mascot. And whoever left the bulldog out in the heat needs to be charged with animal abuse.

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
How absolutely terrible. Liviing in FL heatstroke is top of mind with us everyday. In know there are wonderful boarding facilities out there but there are many who just do not understand the situation with the EB and other dogs like them. My husband, under no circumstances will board Dubbie and wont' even send her to Doggie day care. He is too terrified of an outcome like this. Educate, educate all who work in these facilities.

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
I really wish people would start getting serious jail time for this crap! It's so disgusting and easily preventable. And yes, no animal mascots. Put a human in a costume and there ya go!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.