How high can your bully jump, lol

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
Emma clears 3 steps too. I am amazed of how many have bullies that are kangabullys. :D Emma did the stairs right away, she's always been quite agile.

Now I'm curious for those that have fast bullies and jumpers. When your bully is playing does he/she just torpedo the other? Emma will literally run head on with no turn and torpedo Jack and Wilson, she's been doing that since we got it. It's like BAM!!!
We only have Pan, but he's taken me down on more than one occasion. He shows no sign of remorse as he reapproaches and runs over me again. Pete just laughs and tells me how high I was. Just call me a bowling pin... :lol:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
181269_10150934213609726_915413364_n.jpgUsko is a jumper, but he doesn't know how to jump on the couch...But when playing you can really tell that he is a "fighting" breed, it's all or nothing, full steam ahead.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Now I'm curious for those that have fast bullies and jumpers. When your bully is playing does he/she just torpedo the other? Emma will literally run head on with no turn and torpedo Jack and Wilson, she's been doing that since we got it. It's like BAM!!!

Yes they all torpedo each other .... and Daddy does it to me. He will be at the veryfar side of the back yard and I'll be on the patio calling him. He will come running towards me with a big smiley face and a tongue hanging out and I think aawww he's going to come up for cuddles but no ............... WHAM ........ straight into my legs and just keeps going!!! :chapped:

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Schultz is a jumper...I'm 5'8" and from a standstill he launched his big head up to my head and gave me a fat lip....but mostly he sticks to furniture and automobiles....

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I agree with Dubbiedog! I thought this was a joke thread, too. Bulldogs jumping? um....not my Mona. OK, I admit she will jump on and off the couch, but that's it. We don't let her jump from our bed (fear of her getting hurt) but when we stay at hotels where the beds are lower, she will sneak a jump off the bed and we tell her not to. I'd LOVE to see some pictures!

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
It's ridiculous how high Lilly can jump (for a bully). The first time I saw how high she can jump I immediately thought 'no way is she pure bulldog' (I think she kinda looks part beagle :shhhh: don't tell her that)
Maybe she's part Tigger. Cuz the wonderful thing about Tiggers is Tiggers are wonderful things, Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Maybe she's part Tigger. Cuz the wonderful thing about Tiggers is Tiggers are wonderful things, Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs

:lol::lmao: I don't think there's a smiley for how funny that is.

gracoliv

Jan 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie and Oliver
Yes I have one that runs full speed into the other one (poor quy, my simple less agile one, he is also smaller) and he rolls in the dirt not knowing what happend. I feel bad for the guy. Total barrell rolls... but then he jumps up and the chase is on !

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
It's so funny that I came across this thread! The other night me and my husband were sitting down eating dinner and one of Winston's toys was on top of his crate because I had set it there and forgot about it. Usually when that happens he will just wiggle the crate around until it falls off not this time! He jumped on TOP of the crate and was just sitting there looking at us. We both sat there in shock for a second saying did that really just happen?! He all of a sudden was jumping like a little bunny rabbit! LOL! Never a dull moment! :lmao:

Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
Hahahahah! Boo can jump when he wants to BUT he's lazy. He just sits there and looks at us with his scrunchy face when we tell him to jump in the back of the car with that look on his face......pwease pick my up, I can't do it. Such a shifty bully. :)

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Mila, 15 weeks, gets so exited, when I get home from work, I sometimes think she is going to jump out of her skin. If she had a tail she would cut my leg off. Sometimes she does flips. Just hasn't got that Land on her feet thing down yet.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online