How high can your bully jump, lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nitschke was like this... could get chest high on me for a sit position. Banks is very fast , but not much of a high jumper.... Chelii - aka 'jumping bean' he is amazing at it

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I think HRH would trip over the cracks in the sidewalk!! :laugh:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yes, my Gracie can jump over the back of a 3 foot couch. She is insane, like a kangaroo, especially when she is crazed over a ball or whatever. No-one will believe it, but she is quite athletic (doesn't last that long... endurance being her issue). Both my dogs can jump on the bed which is pretty high. I have an ottoman there to help them out, but sometimes they use it and sometimes they dont.

YES!!! Linus too!! ... he can jump over the back of the couch so probably about three feet .... and make my hubby almost :poo: himself because Linus lands on his shoulder!!!

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] .. I think it's something about these Arizona bullys!!! Do they have kangaroos in AZ ... maybe there was a mix up ...........:lmao:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
YES!!! Linus too!! ... he can jump over the back of the couch so probably about three feet .... and make my hubby almost :poo: himself because Linus lands on his shoulder!!!

@JeannieCO .. I think it's something about these Arizona bullys!!! Do they have kangaroos in AZ ... maybe there was a mix up ...........:lmao:
So I'v been thinking :idea:, I think we have Kangabullys!!! :mad:

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Tonka can get as high as he can reach stretched out with his front paws and then climbing up with his back paws(which is how he gets on the couch) so... He can't jump, he can reach Lol. Sometimes when he gets the zoomies he leaps onto the couch and I'm pretty sure he surprises himself as well as us!

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Mimi was a fast runner but couldn,t jump much higher than the cushions on the couch,front feet first. She would run up the sides of steep large 8 foot high rocks when we were camping (freaked me out when she ran down the side and jumped off)

Tyler used to do the all four legs spring bounce onto the couch and onto our bed (tall bed maybe 34")

rudy had to use a step stool to get on the couch until maybe 6 or 7 months?

Mila at 15 weeks can jump onto most chairs but hasn't realized she can qjump onto the couch. I give her a week or two.

wouldtick

Jul 22, 2012
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Barley's Rainbow Cupcake
I want to see videos of these jumpers. My puppy hasn't even attempted to jump, he appears to be vertically challenged

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
Pan is a jumper too. At times I swear he is superbully, leaping over tall buildings... or if he's super excited and were playing fetch he will hurdle the love seat to chase those blasted run away chewies too.

Once he jumped down four steps, but that landed us in the vet, so the kids have been told, no more playing on the stairs!

He also clears all the steps on the back porch when he finished his crazy bulldog run and its time to head back in the house.

He's really come a long way, when he was a pup, it took us forever to get him to walk up the stairs, they were too high... lol! What a difference two years make...

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Pan is a jumper too. At times I swear he is superbully, leaping over tall buildings... or if he's super excited and were playing fetch he will hurdle the love seat to chase those blasted run away chewies too.

Once he jumped down four steps, but that landed us in the vet, so the kids have been told, no more playing on the stairs!

He also clears all the steps on the back porch when he finished his crazy bulldog run and its time to head back in the house.

He's really come a long way, when he was a pup, it took us forever to get him to walk up the stairs, they were too high... lol! What a difference two years make...
Emma clears 3 steps too. I am amazed of how many have bullies that are kangabullys. :D Emma did the stairs right away, she's always been quite agile.

Now I'm curious for those that have fast bullies and jumpers. When your bully is playing does he/she just torpedo the other? Emma will literally run head on with no turn and torpedo Jack and Wilson, she's been doing that since we got it. It's like BAM!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.