Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Emma is like Tigger, she's quite bouncy. :jump:

She can get up on to our bed and it's 32" high. Last night she flew up two stairs into our bedroom and immediately jumped on the bed from the front of it. She's speedy fast too. I'll try to get a picture of her jumping up. She flys down our deck steps too.

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
It's ridiculous how high Lilly can jump (for a bully). The first time I saw how high she can jump I immediately thought 'no way is she pure bulldog' (I think she kinda looks part beagle :shhhh: don't tell her that)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It's ridiculous how high Lilly can jump (for a bully). The first time I saw how high she can jump I immediately thought 'no way is she pure bulldog' (I think she kinda looks part beagle :shhhh: don't tell her that)
I was quite surprised when she first started jumping up on the couch. :eek:

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
This is a joke post right?????:ROFL: Have you guys seen how short Dublin's legs are???? and how "beautifully round" her middle is:laugh: Bulldogs don't jump so I am not even going to read these posts cause I know if anyone says their bullies jump they are delusional....:p:laugh:

gracoliv

Jan 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie and Oliver
Yes, my Gracie can jump over the back of a 3 foot couch. She is insane, like a kangaroo, especially when she is crazed over a ball or whatever. No-one will believe it, but she is quite athletic (doesn't last that long... endurance being her issue). Both my dogs can jump on the bed which is pretty high. I have an ottoman there to help them out, but sometimes they use it and sometimes they dont.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
This is a joke post right?????:ROFL: Have you guys seen how short Dublin's legs are???? and how "beautifully round" her middle is:laugh: Bulldogs don't jump so I am not even going to read these posts cause I know if anyone says their bullies jump they are delusional....:p:laugh:

I don't believe it either. Nobody jumps around here

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Gypsy can barely get up off the ground but Gator will jump 4 to 5 feet (quite literally) when I have a nice chewy stick. He also is a zoomer and will race around like a maniac.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps

We're on board with you. we got shorties

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I may be delusional, but I'm tellin' ya, she can JUMP! :jump: :jump:

EBDR35

Oct 4, 2011
Snowy used to jump on my bed before, sometimes it would take her a couple of tries but she always managed to get up. She jumps pretty good, although I feel she doesn't jump nearly as high as before, maybe because she gained weight? haha

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Sarge can jump up onthe porch thats 4 ft high instead of using the stairs, He jumps from the bed to a larde foot stool and that is a 6 ft span He is a jumper, LuLu not so much maybe over a stick thats on the ground.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank is a jumper! His favorite move is the tear-across-the-living-room-and-land-in-your-lap maneuver...and boy oh boy do those giant frog feet hurt landing on my leg! LOL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.