Thread: How high can your bully jump, lol

Bulldog Vet in Training bluesteelapd's Avatar
    Real Name
    ~Carmin~
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mona Lisa and Leonardo
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: How high can your bully jump, lol

I agree with Dubbiedog! I thought this was a joke thread, too. Bulldogs jumping? um....not my Mona. OK, I admit she will jump on and off the couch, but that's it. We don't let her jump from our bed (fear of her getting hurt) but when we stay at hotels where the beds are lower, she will sneak a jump off the bed and we tell her not to. I'd LOVE to see some pictures!

Real Name
    Kevin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Renzo
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by LillyNBruin View Post
    It's ridiculous how high Lilly can jump (for a bully). The first time I saw how high she can jump I immediately thought 'no way is she pure bulldog' (I think she kinda looks part beagle :shhhh: don't tell her that)
    Maybe she's part Tigger. Cuz the wonderful thing about Tiggers is Tiggers are wonderful things, Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice ~ Neil Peart

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Ashley
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bruin & Lilly
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Texkota View Post
    Maybe she's part Tigger. Cuz the wonderful thing about Tiggers is Tiggers are wonderful things, Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs
    I don't think there's a smiley for how funny that is.
    "The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gracie and Oliver
    Likes (Received)

Yes I have one that runs full speed into the other one (poor quy, my simple less agile one, he is also smaller) and he rolls in the dirt not knowing what happend. I feel bad for the guy. Total barrell rolls... but then he jumps up and the chase is on !

Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)

It's so funny that I came across this thread! The other night me and my husband were sitting down eating dinner and one of Winston's toys was on top of his crate because I had set it there and forgot about it. Usually when that happens he will just wiggle the crate around until it falls off not this time! He jumped on TOP of the crate and was just sitting there looking at us. We both sat there in shock for a second saying did that really just happen?! He all of a sudden was jumping like a little bunny rabbit! LOL! Never a dull moment!

Bulldog Walker Become a 4 Paw Member Bruno and Gidget's Avatar
    Real Name
    Gloria
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bruno & Gidget
    Likes (Received)

Hahahahah! Boo can jump when he wants to BUT he's lazy. He just sits there and looks at us with his scrunchy face when we tell him to jump in the back of the car with that look on his face......pwease pick my up, I can't do it. Such a shifty bully.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rudy and Mila
    Likes (Received)

Mila, 15 weeks, gets so exited, when I get home from work, I sometimes think she is going to jump out of her skin. If she had a tail she would cut my leg off. Sometimes she does flips. Just hasn't got that Land on her feet thing down yet.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads