JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I hate to throw this out there. But when Sumo went in heat, she was bleeding for almost a MONTH! i had sheets covering my entire house. loads of laundry every day. goodluck!
Oh no, please don't tell me that!! I'm hoping to go home and her heat cycle will be over. Wishing thinking I know.

Did I mention we have WHITE carpet, that's right, WHITE with little brown speckles in it...soon to have red speckles. :bang:

Off to Petsmart to get the washable pants for my big girl.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby had hers last month. She bled for 2 weeks. Does Emma have the grown up bark yet? That was the saddest part for me, Abby losing her puppy sound.
She's just starting to get her big girl bark and her head is rounding out more. I remember when Wilson was transitioning over to his adult look. One moment I'd look at him and see a puppy still and the next he'd look like an adult bully. So sad. I really do love this age she's at now.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I hate to throw this out there. But when Sumo went in heat, she was bleeding for almost a MONTH! i had sheets covering my entire house. loads of laundry every day. goodluck!

which is exactly why Banks was spayed at exactly 6 months!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
which is exactly why Banks was spayed at exactly 6 months!
I took her in at 6 months because he wanted to check for to see if she was ready but her vulva was immature. Guess she's ready now. :laugh:

She's not very amused with her new big girl panties but she's accepting it. She's quite lovey too. :luv:

Just took these.
79a094fd.jpg

501c3699.jpg

f3764bb6.jpg

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I took her in at 6 months because he wanted to check for to see if she was ready but her vulva was immature. Guess she's ready now. :laugh:

She's not very amused with her new big girl panties but she's accepting it. She's quite lovey too. :luv:

Just took these.
79a094fd.jpg

501c3699.jpg

f3764bb6.jpg

LMAO.... purple is her color, but WOW, what a stink eye!!!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Forgot to mention. Got home, let them all outdto their thing and I usually stay out with them but I had to get some groceries in. Bring her back in and get her outfit on. Start doing laundry and look out my laundry room window and there she is back outside squating. I hurry back outside and yep, she :poo: in her new big girl panties. :eek:

Oh and then Jack threw up his dinner and I stubbed my toe, owiee! I have a glass of wine now, it's all good! :laugh:

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Forgot to mention. Got home, let them all outdto their thing and I usually stay out with them but I had to get some groceries in. Bring her back in and get her outfit on. Start doing laundry and look out my laundry room window and there she is back outside squating. I hurry back outside and yep, she :poo: in her new big girl panties. :eek:

Oh and then Jack threw up his dinner and I stubbed my toe, owiee! I have a glass of wine now, it's all good! :laugh:

​Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! That's all..just Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
OOppsss ...not good to poop in your big girl panties, Emma!!!! :ROFL:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Your life is such an adventure waiting to happen..... LMAO

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Your life is such an adventure waiting to happen..... LMAO
:ROFL:, no kiddin'! So I hanging up my work clothes than I washed and then came back downstairs. Neighbor came over and we were chit chatting for about 20 minutes when I keep hearing Wilson barking but I can't find him. :confused: After searching I hear him again and it's upstairs. I locked him in the bedroom closet and he chewed up a bankers box while in there. :ROFL:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]...I am hysterical w/laughter, WOW...that's a great stink eye!
Emma is just beautiful but it's so sweet & special when they are still puppy.
Reading your adventures made me think ya needed a Tequila shot vs the wine!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@JeannieCO...I am hysterical w/laughter, WOW...that's a great stink eye!
Emma is just beautiful but it's so sweet & special when they are still puppy.
Reading your adventures made me think ya needed a Tequila shot vs the wine!

It was quite an adventurous evening, lol. I left out the part when I was leaving Petsmart in my work clothes that it was pouring outside and I was in a sleveless blouse and sandals. I got drenched. I did what any outdorsy person would, I walked proud to my car and got in and dried off with the dog towel I keep in there :ROFL: :ROFL:

That was quite a stink eye too!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:ROFL:, no kiddin'! So I hanging up my work clothes than I washed and then came back downstairs. Neighbor came over and we were chit chatting for about 20 minutes when I keep hearing Wilson barking but I can't find him. :confused: After searching I hear him again and it's upstairs. I locked him in the bedroom closet and he chewed up a bankers box while in there. :ROFL:

SEE.... LMAO you are lucky that is all he chewed up. LMAO

Members online

No members online now.