Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Boy today was a LOOOOONG day!

The UPS truck that was carrying the Hanes t-shirts for printing was still not there yet, and I headed to town to get there before 2PM because that is what time they closed.

So the kids and I went and got some fast food while we waited, then went back to the printing shop and they called UPS and they were finally on their way..... so we went to Spirit Halloween to kill some time.... then finally we went back and they were ready. So we grabbed them and got into the minivan and packed them all up, and headed for the post office before they closed.

They informed me that the shirts are 'hot off the press' and will take a washing to soften the print, for those who ordered.

Also they said do not bleach them, because the graphics will fade if you do so.

Wish they would have told me that, I would've put instructions in the packages :/

Anyway, they are on their way! I think they look really good, but a washing will tell the tale.

I did not have a chance to do a inspection of each shirt before we packed them up, and if you get some that are folded funky you can blame my son. LOL

Please let me know if you have any problems with any of the shirts when they arrive. I did find one with a pinhole in it. :eek:

Thank you to all who ordered, I cannot wait until they arrive!

Last edited by a moderator:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Yay! I am lucky! I received mine today and I love it! I will take a picture of it soon...I also got my Avoderm coupon and went right to the store and got my kitties a free bag of their favorite food! :)

The shirt looks great!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Are you going to continue to offer the t-shirts or was this a one time offer??

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes, they are still available. I have some don't shop adopt ones here, but I have not printed any member shirts yet. Need a minimum of 5 shirts ordered for those. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online