Ventures in Starbucks

filipina815

Sep 10, 2010
I take my bullies with me whenever I hang out in Starbucks and the girls receive a lot of compliments. I take them everywhere - weather permitting of course that's why I can't wait for "winter" to begin in Florida. Then I can really take the girls with me everywhere.

Anyway, I get asked alot where I have bought the girls. I was recommended by a friend to Valiant Bulldogs. They offer quality bullies, check out the site yourself.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I saw their pups the other day. I love the little black brindle boy they have. Our next bully will be a rescue!!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Mine too! Unless I end up with Charli....Hint hint! [MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION]

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
LOL... I think you will have to get past my husband for Echo..... as for Charlie, my little miss Pita is ready to go.....

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I would love to see pics of your girls at Starbucks!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
I have seen so many homeless bullies, that my next will probably be a rescue also...that is if I can find one that will adopt to me. I always look at the Chicago rescue, but they say they only adopt to the Chicago area. I am 5 hours away from there.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I have seen so many homeless bullies, that my next will probably be a rescue also...that is if I can find one that will adopt to me. I always look at the Chicago rescue, but they say they only adopt to the Chicago area. I am 5 hours away from there.

In what direction? They maybe a Ill or Mo rescue close by. I know that Florida English Bulldog rescue will go outside their area, they just require a personal pickup. Head on down, you can hit Disney on the way. lol

OP
F

filipina815

Sep 10, 2010
will post pictures as soon as i can...technology challenged right now. i think it's best if i let the kids do it...

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
oOH I LOVE TAKING THE LITTLE KIDDOS WALKING TO STARBUCKS! THEY LOVE LAYING OUT GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION TOOO.. :p FEELS LIKE WINTER IS TAKING TOOO LONG TO GET HERE :(

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.