When will he get better?!?!?

gracoliv

Jan 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie and Oliver
My boy Oliver, who I have had since he was 8weeks, was found to have Giardia, after many months of trying to clear up diahrria. He had it from the start. Anyway, he is now 2.5 years old and no longer test positive for giardia, but he has still NEVER really had a solid normal poo. I have tried many foods, pumpkin, limited ingrediant diet etc.. but still always the same. Anyway, he is perfectly fine, happy, healthy etc... He is definately on the small side, which is likely related to having the giardia at a critical growth time. By the way, I recently realized that Diamond, the manufacturer of TOTW, has repackaged it for Costco under the name Natures Domain at a much better price for basically the same recipe.

OP
ccurran

ccurran

Apr 17, 2012
Washington, D.C.
Bulldog(s) Names
Seamus
Yes my sisters American Mastiff had giardia when she was little as well and they think her growth was "stunted" (she is still 165lbs) as a result. Seamus is perfectly happy and healthy and I am hoping that his next stool test will come back normal. I have started to re-incorporate this kibble into his food so hopefully we can wean him off chicken and rice diet. I was worried that he wasn't getting enough of the proper nutrients on chicken and rice. Anyway thanks for the info about TOTW. We don't have a Costco membership nor is there one very close to us but maybe I will look into it!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.