Harness

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Hi everyone.

I hope someone in the uk can help !!!

I can not find for the life of me a good harness that fits coco well. Do any of u guys have the same trouble ??? Thanks Jemma and coco. X ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343377145.283380.jpg

luv2travel

Jul 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter, Simo
The best harness we used on our bully was Buddy-Belt. It's a little pricey but will last forever, through rain, heat, mud :)

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343520048.037957.jpg

I love Tonkas ezydog harness. The front strap is adjustable Velcro, the belly strap is adjustable with a clip. I just unclip it and slip it over his head. Suuuper easy on and off. It also has a handle on top If you need to grab her quickly or if she's being her stubborn bully self. Apparently they will soon be out with accessories that can clip onto it at some point as well. Oh and the sides that say ezydog are Velcro so u can take them off or get a custom side! Very heavy duty and seems well made. Pricey but totally worth it to me.
This is Tonkas 4th harness an it's he only one that doesn't dig into or impede him in any way

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I second the Ezydog!! It seems to be perfect for a bulldog, adjusting nicely for their wide chest and narrower girth. I also like the location of the chest strap, way off the neck so not to cut breathing and this design doesn't require the leg to be lifted to get them into it. Just put it over their head, run strap under the belly and snap on other side. Done! It also has a durable handle on back to help lift them into a car or for close restraint if needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
We have a Kong harness and so far it has worked well. I do have one question, though... how in the world do you keep your bully from chewing up your gnomes? :eek:

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Tonka is wearing a large right now. He's 6 months and 43 lbs and all of the adjustments are almost as small as they can go, which is great for now. If you to to www.ezydog.com they have a girth sizing chart for you.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Im not in the UK but we use the Kon harness and it seems to fit Brie well.
[MENTION=9105]Pati Robins[/MENTION]

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Julius k9 power harness looks the same -apparently aize 3 firs bulldogs -got one ready for Lily to match Shy one they come with velcro patches with funny names or like in my case "im deaf " chest strap is fully adjustable so is the belly one -harness got also a handle that i found very handy -it looks like this
Best place to get them cheap is zooplus
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376406399.499244.jpg

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I was wondering who makes the harness I see in a lot of pics now? It is usually black looks very sturdy and well fitting and has custom names etc on sides of it an ideas?

Julius k9 power harness ;-)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online