Meatball and blue ink pen

asuman1179

Jan 9, 2012
Denver,CO
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball
Came home to two large blue stains on floor and blue bulldog. Meatball has never chewed up anything before but I also did not get home for lunch today. Any ideas on how to get ink off him? Have chemicals on the floor to get that up.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
I would try Dawn dish soap and a sponge. You could also use witch hazel on a cotton ball for particularly tough areas. I know that worked on my carpet and I used witch hazel on the face folds of my bully to clear up tear stains. I would love to see a picture of blue Meatball :lmao:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I know hairspray takes ink out of jeans. Not sure how it would work on a Meatball tho. Unless he want's that stylish Jersey girl hair :tease:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
The Meatball I met would never do something like that! Not very nice blaming him Chris. :nonono: May I recommend an area rug. :laugh:

Yes :pics:

OP
A

asuman1179

Jan 9, 2012
Denver,CO
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball
Sorry no pictures. Spent last few hours cleaning up the place and meatball the blue bandit.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awe man!! You should know us better than to not take pictures!!! Did you get it all off?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
A

asuman1179

Jan 9, 2012
Denver,CO
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball
Yeah just a little rubbing alcohol on rag to wipe his paws and belly. I hope this is one time deal! Thanks for all the ideas and next time I will try to get picture.

Most Reactions

Members online