Home from our play date with our puppy

Mountainlover

Jun 19, 2012
North Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
We took lots of pics today! :D He is so much cuter in person than in those pics she has been sending us. What a sweetheart too!! :heart: It was hard to leave him behind today! The plan is to bring him home a week from tomorrow. :2thumbs:

Here's a few of the pics:

Attachments

• Winston close up 2.jpg
    Winston close up 2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 142
  • Winston chillin July 26.jpg
    Winston chillin July 26.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 126
  • Winston in the grass July 26.jpg
    Winston in the grass July 26.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 165
  • Winston July 26 pic 2.jpg
    Winston July 26 pic 2.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 128
  • Winston with me July 26.jpg
    Winston with me July 26.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 134
  • Winston july 26 pic 3.jpg
    Winston july 26 pic 3.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 132

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:ohmy: Aren't you busting at the seams? He is so sweet and handsome! I'm so happy you got to visit him and love him...one week left! How wonderful! :love:

OP
Mountainlover

Mountainlover

Jun 19, 2012
North Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
OMG he's adorable......any thoughts on his name now that you have seen and cuddled him??

Yes, his name is Winston.

:ohmy: Aren't you busting at the seams? He is so sweet and handsome! I'm so happy you got to visit him and love him...one week left! How wonderful! :love:

Oh yes!! I am so excited to bring him home now. On the way home we stopped at a doggie boutique to get his food and then Pet Smart for chew toys and a crate. We bought the generic brand because it was $60 less than the Kong crate. Is the Kong crate worth that much more?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Yes, his name is Winston.

Oh yes!! I am so excited to bring him home now. On the way home we stopped at a doggie boutique to get his food and then Pet Smart for chew toys and a crate. We bought the generic brand because it was $60 less than the Kong crate. Is the Kong crate worth that much more?

Nope! I got mine at Walmart! Size and safety is most important! The one I got at Walmart was $32.. Versus $90 at Petco!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Congrats! He is just perfect...tough week ahead???

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Man I would not be able to sleep waiting that long would kill me.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
He is such a cutie!! I would be going crazy having to wait. I could have got Vegas on a Thursday night, but my husband worked really late and I had to wait til Friday morning, I remember being so mad at my husband!! lol I agree with JAKEISGREAT, we got Vegas's crate at Petsmart and spent big $, the ones at Walmart are just as good.

OP
Mountainlover

Mountainlover

Jun 19, 2012
North Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Nope! I got mine at Walmart! Size and safety is most important! The one I got at Walmart was $32.. Versus $90 at Petco!

I think the "generic" one we bought at Pet Smart was $80...we were looking at a Kong for $140 I think....something like that.

He is such a cutie!! I would be going crazy having to wait. I could have got Vegas on a Thursday night, but my husband worked really late and I had to wait til Friday morning, I remember being so mad at my husband!! lol I agree with JAKEISGREAT, we got Vegas's crate at Petsmart and spent big $, the ones at Walmart are just as good.

Maybe we should take the Pet Smart crate back (Good Value or something like that) and buy one at Walmart.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I think the "generic" one we bought at Pet Smart was $80...we were looking at a Kong for $140 I think....something like that.

Maybe we should take the Pet Smart crate back (Good Value or something like that) and buy one at Walmart.

Well..I was going to suggest that! But not everyone has that fine shopping establishment available to them! :ROFL: I bought mine first at petco..then went to Walmart looking for one of those little donut beds..(because that's what he had with his littermates) ...and saw the crates soooo much cheaper. I bought it and took other one back. I'd go to Walmart first ..make sure they have size you want..but theirs are all certified by ASPCA..

wouldtick

Jul 22, 2012
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Barley's Rainbow Cupcake
Wow, that dog is handsome. If i were running for president i would have a bulldog puppy with me at all times. A sure win.

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
oh my what a cutie.....i know how hard it is to wait. we picked tubs out, in person, when he was 2 weeks old. sorry for the poor typing.....on hand on keyboard other hand scratching my baby boy....:drawheart2:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.