Bully or Dog???

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I so agree! I have had people say he is so ugly thats what makes him cute :shout: :shout: He is far from ugly He is sooooo handsome.

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
I actually get more offended when people call my baby girl "Big boy" "Buddy" "This Guy" etc. I thought the purple leash and collar set with the large "CHARLOTTE" tag was enough to figure out her gender.

:ashamed: I'm gonna apologize now - since Pan is a boy, it is second nature for me to say, "Good Boy" or something similar. Purple collar and a pink coat or anything else girly is just a visual clue I recognize mentally, but never quite makes it to my mouth when I start loving on someone else's baby.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Before retiring we had our own business so our Bullys always went to work with us. We heard a lot of "Look at that fat, ugly dog" comments from rude idiots, and usually they were fat and ugly themselves. Stupid people just don't know better!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I agree they are my babies, pups maybe, bullies, kids etc. BUT I think any pup I own would be in this category since I love them all like my own kids. Funny cuz everyone said that once I had skin babies I would naturally allow the pups to fall in order. NOPE. They are still the only "kids" I allow in my bed. :LMAO: I do not get bothered much by the fact that people do NOT know the diff between a girl in pink collar and leash vs a boy. Just as I never have gotten upset at people mistaking my skin babies with pink dresses and bows in their hair for boys. LMAO Some people are just special in that way and I just laugh on the inside.

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
I'm with you on that. Never once has Dublin been referred to as "she" and again I have this Neon Pink harness and leash and a heat shape take with pink "diamonds" in it.... Or when I get "Well, he ( never she) obviously has never missed a meal" and those saying it could miss a few dozen meals themselves and still need to miss more. Are we too sensitive???:)

NO! That's the second thing I was gonna say. Everyone's always like "well shes a HEALTHY one huh? Loves food?" and I get so mad! My girl is trim! :(

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I was asked this weekend at Petsmart if Bertha was going to get as big as the "thing" behind her referring to my dear sweet Arnold. I could not believe it!! I corrected him quickly by saying (with big attitude, "that thing is an English bulldog and his name is Arnold and he is worth more than you car!!" A$$!!

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.