Filtered water day 10.....

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Please don't ask for pictures!! lol...I have searched over 600 that I have and I don't have one that shows his chin area when it was "rusty" colored. Any how.....Vegas had this rusty looking color under his chin and neck area, (his chin area as you can see by my avatar is white), I was reading on this site about using filtered water. So 10 days ago I decided to try it. It is amazing what a difference in color in just 10 short days!!

We live in Florida and I personally will not drink the water, I only buy bottled water, so I started giving Vegas Dasani water and what a difference it has made, his chin is normal and his neck has lost that rusty color. So now instead of buying myself a case a week I buy two. I will never give him tap water again.

I just wanted to share that filtered water did make a difference for us. Every little bit helps.

Ummmmm what about the after pic? ;) How neat, they say it helps for tear stains as well but I never noticed with Cutty years back. Course now I know it was food with him since his are clean as heck now.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.