Uh Oh... Pan's mad at me.

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
Okay, so we have switched Pan over to TOTW to see if it helps his allergies, and we are already seeing a difference (not sure if its the meds, the food, or a combo). So he isn't getting anything other than his chow for the next 2 months.

Well, today I was eating lunch (pizza) and Pan was just staring at me, with his I'm waiting patiently for your crust, look on his face.

So I finish, and put the crust on the plate. He walks over and sits (his normal treat receiving position) and I just looked down at him and said "sorry buddy, you can't have it."

The look changed to WTF, give me the crust. I told him to go lay down, which he did, but gave me the stink eye until he got his lunch.

I'm not sure who it was harder on, him for not getting it, or me for not giving it to him and getting the stink eye. Nothing like getting the guilt treatment from your bully... lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor boy, not even a cookie? I'd given you the stink eye too. :p

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We give HRH a little of her food allotment as treats....that way she still feels like she gets spoiled. As every princess expects to be spoiled.

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
We give HRH a little of her food allotment as treats....that way she still feels like she gets spoiled. As every princess expects to be spoiled.

Funny how females can be tricked into that....eh. And I am not referring to Bulldogs here!

ROFLMAO

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Okay, so we have switched Pan over to TOTW to see if it helps his allergies, and we are already seeing a difference (not sure if its the meds, the food, or a combo). So he isn't getting anything other than his chow for the next 2 months.

Well, today I was eating lunch (pizza) and Pan was just staring at me, with his I'm waiting patiently for your crust, look on his face.

So I finish, and put the crust on the plate. He walks over and sits (his normal treat receiving position) and I just looked down at him and said "sorry buddy, you can't have it."

The look changed to WTF, give me the crust. I told him to go lay down, which he did, but gave me the stink eye until he got his lunch.

I'm not sure who it was harder on, him for not getting it, or me for not giving it to him and getting the stink eye. Nothing like getting the guilt treatment from your bully... lol

We are in the same mode with Dublin and it is just soooo hard. If I dont' stick to my guns, my husband and boys will give in so I have to be the "baddie" and I feel such a terrible meanie.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.