Are there any kind of beds that wont tear or rip when chewed on by a bulldog?

EBDR35

Oct 4, 2011
My almost year old Bulldog has gone through at least 3 beds now, even a memory foam one that was costly.

Any sort of beds that don't rip? Of course the material would have to be super resistant against tearing, i've been searching for the longest time now. But still nothing to be found :cry:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
We've taken beds away, and just figure they will have to get used to the floor until they get past that chewing stage - Gizmo hit 2 before we got her another bed - she had trashed atleast 3

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
I went with a Perla dog bed. It is hard plastic, you can get custom pads for it but I just went with old pillows and blankets. You find them on the Internet, haven't ever seen them in the store and inexpensive compared to many dog beds. My boxer was unable to destroy it and she was queen of bed mayham.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
From my own personal experience ........ if a bully decides the bed is toast ......... it's T.O.A.S.T. :hahaha:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
From my own personal experience ........ if a bully decides the bed is toast ......... it's T.O.A.S.T. :hahaha:

is that with or without peanut butter ;)

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
Charlotte refuses to use her bed. She'll sleep on the couch or the floor. I've tried everything :nope: at least she doesnt eat it though!, good luck xx

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
we use thick throw rugs that can be folded under the crate tray so lola cant get a corner to chew. stays cool in the summer. in the winter we give her a fleece blanket that she mounds up. she hasnt been able to chew strings off that one yet

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
K9 Ballistics makes one they guarantee ..I've not tried it..you can google them..it's made out of material like swat officers use. I just buy Coscto beds..and Jake isn't allowed alone with them...EVER! He's actually swallowed a couple beds..stuffing seems to be a favorite of his! :cursing:

Last edited:

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
I have one from mammoth dog beds. its called an outdoor bed cause you can literally just hose it off.Ive had it for a year and a half and still no holes. Its made from ballistic nylon, it was 100$ but i think its worth it. Gregory has this thing where when someone comes home he grabs the bed carries it around the house then lays down and tries to eat it.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.