Thank you to Lari and Bruce!!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I got my amazing auction winning bully sign that I LOVE and enclosed was a bonus sweatshirt for my Miila. It fits her perfectly and I KNOW she will love it once it cools off some. Will get better pics when she wears it next, these were kinda hurried. ;)

kinda liking it.....
img_1918.jpg

Not so much....
img_1922.jpg

BUT she WILL love it and I cant wait till she can wear it! :) THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
That's such a cute sweater! She'll really going to enjoy it when its cold outside. (I'm gonna have to say, I wouldn't be a happy camper either if someone put me in a sweater when it was 90 degrees outside.... )

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
That's such a cute sweater! She'll really going to enjoy it when its cold outside. (I'm gonna have to say, I wouldn't be a happy camper either if someone put me in a sweater when it was 90 degrees outside.... )

It was actually closer to 100 I think yesterday. :biglaugh: Then my gram called and I got busy and totally forgot to take it off her. LMAO hubby walked in the room and said "Are we leaving it on her?!" :lol: Poor Miila. :D

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
It was actually closer to 100 I think yesterday. :biglaugh: Then my gram called and I got busy and totally forgot to take it off her. LMAO hubby walked in the room and said "Are we leaving it on her?!" :lol: Poor Miila. :D

I can definitely see me doing something like that, and Pan would be like "score I got a new sweater, let's go bye bye" as he sat by the door waiting to go...

That actually made me laugh out loud. :lol:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Love love the sweater! Those sweaters would be a good auction item on here I bet people would bid on them I know I would!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Love love the sweater! Those sweaters would be a good auction item on here I bet people would bid on them I know I would!

The custom fleeces have been featured in several auctions, and will be again soon. So bid high and often. :up:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I will be watching now havent been around long enough to see they have been in a auction but I will be stalking the auctions! I have to have one!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I will be watching now havent been around long enough to see they have been in a auction but I will be stalking the auctions! I have to have one!

Start saving those $$$'s now ..... Lari's creations are hot designer items and they GO!!!! :yes:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] actually ask's for the measurements of your bully and makes it specific to that size.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.