JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thanks Brucep. I think part of the problem is I am trying to do it from my I pad. I will try it from my Pc next time.

Hi there :hiya:. I post on my ipad all the time and use photobucket. It's so easily and fast! Upload your pic to photobucket and if you're using the ipad to copy the img do this. 1. Open the pic. 2. See the "i" in the circle on the bottom of this pic, press on that 3. Tap the IMG box and that will copy the link. 4. Tap in your post and that will bring up a "paste", tap that and walla, you have this picture below.

d56a273b.jpg

Now to take a picture of your screen like I did, press the button your turn your ipad off/on with and the round main button on the outer edge at the same time and that takes a screen shot. :up:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I am no help .... BUT ....... I will say that I downloaded the photobucket app to my iPhone, so now as soon as I take a pic with my phone I immediately use the app to upload it to Photobucket. That way next time I'm on EBN my pics are all there and ready to use!!! Gotta love the iPhone ........ :2thumbs:

Members online

No members online now.