Breaded Bulldog Anyone?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
That pic of Linus is priceless! You'll definitely need to enter that one into a photo contest.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
God what a beautiful pic of Linus, I love him!!! Vegas ate tin foil out of my trash and pooped tin foil for two days!!! They are sooo bad, yet we love them and with a pic like that how could you not forgive?? lol Vegas can be so bad and then I look at him and he is so "out there" that I can not stay mad at him. I have always said "He is not the brightest crayon in the box!!!!!" but damn I love him!!!!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Oh my.. I am so sorry for the mess..and thankful Linus isn't ill.. But it is kind of funny. Not long ago one of my co-workers said her dog got into a stick of butter and bisquick.. I asked her if he "made biscuits" later that evening! Knock on wood Chester hasn't gotten into cupboards yet!!! btw.. I have to tell you, my husband reads here often - he LOVES the name Linus!! :)

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Oh my.. I am so sorry for the mess..and thankful Linus isn't ill.. But it is kind of funny. Not long ago one of my co-workers said her dog got into a stick of butter and bisquick.. I asked her if he "made biscuits" later that evening! Knock on wood Chester hasn't gotten into cupboards yet!!! btw.. I have to tell you, my husband reads here often - he LOVES the name Linus!! :)

Thank you, thank you! I thought I was going to name him something different but then he looked like a Linus to me...and I love Peanuts. I would like a lady bully someday named Lucy and I thought about naming Truman "Schroeder" but he looked more like a Truman. :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We use vaseline for Vegas's nose when it gets dried out. When Vegas gets his chompers on something that he's not supposed to, the evidence is usually found in his kennel. Well, one day we came home and found the jar of vaseline in Vegas's kennel. Lid off and licked halfway down. He had some funky poops the next few days.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Photobucket

I am so mad I didn't take pics of the incident now but here's a pic of Linus afterward - apparently destroying bags of rice and breading yourself like a piece of friend chicken is a strenuous job!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is the problem .... how can you be mad at a face like that!

Members online

No members online now.