OTIS

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
His name is Otis and he is NOT neutered. That will be fixed ASAP. We're shooting for surgery Thursday. Abby just came out of heat so I think we're safe. But I'm keeping them apart until he comes back with a clean bill of health.

He's in the crate in the middle of the living room. I let Abby out first. She, being the feisty little ball breaker that she is, ran around the cage a few times as if to say I'm free and you're not lol I stopped that. She wants to play right away. He looks like he wants to play too. When it came time to let Roxy in she walked right past him like he wasn't even there :ROFL: That's my Rox. Ignore it and it will go away :lol:

He looks healthy enough enough. A little under weight if you ask me but otherwise healthy. His head is the size of a basketball! The crate they have him in is a little bit small for his size but I don't want to change that right now. He's had enough change for a few days. I'll let him settle in before I change his crate.

I tried getting better pictures but with Abby still busting his chops he's moving around a lot. She's going her "its time to play" bark, he's just looking at her. Calmer now.

He walks well on a leash, doesn't pull too much. Hushes when I tell him to and it looks like he's potty trained.

IMAG0355.jpgIMAG0359.jpgIMAG0364.jpg

I'll get better pictures tomorrow.

We gotta do something about that name too. I don't like Otis. Oh, and we already talked about me adopting him if they get along and so far they seem to be. 20 minutes in and even Abby is ignoring him. So it looks like Mr "I-dont-have-a-name-Bev-likes-yet" will be staying with us forever.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Omg bev he's wonderful. I'm so happy he's going to be taken care of with you. Well when you get better pics maybe we can help name him

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Aww, he's so handsome. I hope they continue to get along well so you can keep him.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He's a good looking boy, how big is he, because his face looks like he is an Olde English Bully. That may explain why the heat didn't bother him as much, because they can tolerate it a little better than our babies can. congrats on your new boy, hope it works out for you.

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
He's a good looking boy, how big is he, because his face looks like he is an Olde English Bully. That may explain why the heat didn't bother him as much, because they can tolerate it a little better than our babies can. congrats on your new boy, hope it works out for you.

He's taller than Roxy but his legs are kinda stubby. He has the bulldog tail. Do Old Engish bullies have the small, flop tail too? His looks like a broken cork screw, about 4 inches long I think. I don't remember but I thought they had longer tails?

They tell me they had a kiddie pool in the yard for him that they kept filled with water for him to drink and cool off in. Didn't CHANGE the water, but they kept adding new to the dirty water. He's breathing really hard, I'm hoping that's just excitement.

We all just came in from a walk. The redhead and I walked all 3 of them together. It went surprisingly well. But he's back in the crate until tomorrow. I can't let him get too close to the Abby until he gets a clean bill of health tomorrow.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] he may not be full OEB, he may be a mix of the two. I hope he is heartworm free, that always worries me when you get one that has not been taken care of. He looks in pretty good shape considering. It won't take you long to get him back in shape and healthy.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Congrats! What-ever-his-name-will-be is officially this weeks lucky winner!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Congrats on your new addition. What fun they are going to have playing together!

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
He looks amazingly good for living outside....he's such a lucky boy to have found you to be his mom....can't wait for the updates! And the big reveal for his name!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
He looks very handsome! Betcha you guys are going to be one big happy family. :hmm: He looks like a Jeremiah to me.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.