Good things happening tonight!!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I've had some really good news and I needed to share it with you guys. There's 2 hours until setdown and the minutes are feeling like Chinese water torture :ROFL:

I had my home inspection yesterday. It went GREAT! Couple of things that need to be repaired, nothing too big for the relo company to fight over I don't think. Closing date is still August 17th :jumpdance:

Last night, in the middle of the "I think my water broke" crisis... oh, I'll do that too. Both of my boys fiances are expecting. Evelyn is due in 2 weeks. Last night my Jimmy calls me and asks how do we know if her water broke? I explain the ohsomessy details and he tells me they think it broke. I tried to calm them both down. Try to wait until contractions are 5 minutes apart.. blah blah blah. Nope, they're scared and off to the hospital they went. Turns out the baby was sitting on her bladder and when she moved the bladder sprung a leak. False alarm! :whew:

OK, so in the middle of all this drama Mid Atlantic Bulldog Rescue calls me. They have an emergency placement and nowhere to place him. Guess where they're putting him?? MY HOUSE!!! He'll be here in 2 hours.

All I know about him is that he is 3 years old, already neutered and has been left outside in this heat 24 hours a day. Apparently, the owner didn't have time for him once he grew out of puppyhood. So he chained him up in the yard and that's where he's been for a while. :angry:

He's coming to me as a rescue and if it works out I will be able to adopt him :2thumbs:

I know he is coming here with problems but I'm sure it's nothing that I can't handle.

An hour and a half left!!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Wau! How exciting! You've got a lot going on! Congrats on all the babies!

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Oh my goodness, so much great news!
1. Congrats on the inspection/closing date! Very exciting.
2. LOL, surprisingly I have learned a lot on EBN about what to expect when I myself (hopefully) one day will be expecting. I remember someone else sharing a very similar bladder story as well. Who knew that could happen!
3. CONGRATS on the new foster pup! He couldn't have landed in a better home!!! Can't wait to see pictures, and here all about him!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:whew: Im tired from just reading all that!! lol...like Becky said YOU ROCK!!!!

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Poor boy us gonna be shocked just being inside a house. Xx

I hope the air conditioning doesn't scare him lol

I'm so excited!! And I'm scared!! She's bringing a crate for him. I know to introduce them outside, neutral ground and all that. I know to keep him on a leash for the first few days in the house and out of the crate to show my girls he's mine. I know to leave him in the crate and let the ladies check him out and to reward them if they're friendly towards him and correct them if they growl or show aggression. I know Abby will love him. I think Roxy will tolerate him. She's old, doesn't have patience for new stuff so she ignores it lol Roxy is so relaxed and mellow, I don't see a problem with her.

I think I have all that covered. But I'm still a nervous wreck

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Omg bev how awsome for you. All this good news to share with us. Inspections n babies n a new dog. Awsome of you to take him in. He's lucky to be alive left outside in this heat what is wrong with peeps. Woohoo pics please bev. No worries your an awsome mom bev

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Wow, some great news indeed. Congrats on the house, your new grand babies, and your new baby. So happy he is coming to you, he could not have gotten a better mama to love him.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This is all so exciting!! Sounds like you have everything right about the first few days. I do want to point out however that [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] is totally lying and we expect pics asap! :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh wow getting three new additions to the family Congrats and a new house.

Hope all goes well with everything.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.