Pet insurance

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Thank you for the links! I read through it all and did some research and I think we are going ot go through pet plan because they are cheaper but still cover the same stuff as trupanion. Hope we are making the right choice!

I also have "Pet Plan" bronze and knock on wood have not had to use it.

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
on pet plan if you just put bulldog it is cheaper than putting english bulldog too!

May 18, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver
We have insurance through the American Kennel Club and couldn't be happier. They just covered (almost all) of Oliver's TTA surgery. We've had no hassle with them and the turnaround on reimbursement is quick. We have their Essential Plan Plus and once we meet our deductible per term ($125) they cover 80% of just about everything. We pay $59 per month. On a side note, with out first bulldog we used VPI and had nothing BUT hassles. They never covered one single vet bill, except for when she was put down at age 12 1/2.

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
We just signed up for PetPlan yesterday. I hope we don't have to use it, but it's there JIC.

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
ya im going to go with pet plan, I have to wait tell she is 8 weeks though so it will be a couple more weeks. Thanks everyone for your help!

Members online

No members online now.