JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
My girlfriend sent this to me, it's actually from one of her co-workers. Hairnets for dogs, seriously? :ROFL: :ROFL: Although I could see it being used in the car. :up: Too funny.

"Someone asked me a while ago how I control pet hair. If you have a dog that sheds, like my boxer, basically a lot of vacuuming, sweeping, and purchasing the fat packs (much better deal) of Lint Rollers from Costco.

For my car, I bought car seat covers, both the full canvas cover as well as the hammock type for the back seat. Those help. I thought about inventing a type of outfit for my dog so I could put him in it, and not worry too much about hair clean up in my car. Then I came across this petnets site. I purchased one and I love it! I use it on my dog when I take him for a ride in my car...definitely reduces the shedding hair factor, so the clean up is easier. Although the dogs stay cool in the hairnet, I wouldn't leave it on a dog unattended, or for more than a simple car ride or visit to a picky friend's house. The sizes tend to run small, so be very specific about what size you need. Freddie, the inventor of this product is awesome and offers great customer service. I thought I'd pass this info along to anyone looking for another option to reduce shedding hair."

pic.jpg

doggyhairnets.com
07detail.jpg

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
​OMG What next?????? It seems to me it would take more time to put it on than it takes to clean up the dog hair! I know Ruggles would chew it, too!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
well, someone was trying, weren't they?:idea: at least your friend says it works, but like Alice said, it'd be a challenge putting one of those on my guys. And Tate, well, he's a little rotund, so i don't even know if there'd be a size for him!:lol:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
It wouldn't last long on my dogs, they would have fun taking them off each other. :ROFL:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
HRH would shred that sucker in about two minutes!!! :luv:

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Isn't it just easier to decorate, dress, pick out the interior of a car according to the color of your dog's hair?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Isn't it just easier to decorate, dress, pick out the interior of a car according to the color of your dog's hair?
Too funny!! I bought a brand new living room suite micro-suede (chocolate brown) about two weeks before we got Vegas, had I known I would have looked for a more "brindle color" set. I vacuumed and scrubbed it so much that the micro-suede turned into a denim feel, :laugh: Well that lasted about a year and we sold our new set and bought new leather...perfect!! just swipe it off and your done.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Roxy is half husky and she sheds a LOT! I could spend all day brushing her and there'd still be dog hair on my pants if she brushed against me. But a hair net? I think she'd bite me :ROFL:

Abby doesn't shed much but I'd put it on her if it had a Steelers logo on it :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg I have heard it all now. Still not as bad as nueticals tho!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online