I'm going to need a 3 month pep talk.. or.. Mazel tov!! its a boy!

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Hmm.. I'm confused by all tha aka's also! I thought it meant..also known as? I guess I'm behind here! Good luck though! I found some of the issues that you are frustrated with, may go away with a second dog. It helped mine, not being bored. Sometimes that happens!

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Congrats (aka better you than me)! Aubie has been doing better and not running us quite as ragged lately (aka has been sneaky and revengeful after getting in trouble). She's done so well in her crate at night and during the day, she got to sleep with us in the bed the last two nights (aka pee on my pillow last night). Besides biting, she's been so good and learned so fast (aka tested my patience and figured out peeing on the floor is the best revenge for getting in trouble). The little angel (aka brat) is so wonderful I can see why you'd want another pup (aka I need at least a year between puppies or I'd pull all my hair out)!

All joking aside... I can't wait to see your new addition when he arrives!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
MAZEL TOV! :D Can't wait to see the new baby!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Funny thread! Congrats on the new addition! 2 dogs is so much better then 1! They keep each other company so not as much destructive behavior! Oh wait, actually the other night when we had to leave Gio and Diva alone for 5 hours, Diva left us a nice present behind the chair in our living room (aka :poo:)! I guess she told us how she felt about us leaving her!! :ROFL:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online