I'm going to need a 3 month pep talk.. or.. Mazel tov!! its a boy!

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
I've posted about some of the issues we've had with Molly and the breeders generous offer... well, my wife told me today she accepted the offer (aka.. somehow my input was never requested).... Looks like Molly is getting a baby brother.

Molly will be one year old when the new puppy is ready to come home in October... I keep thinking about the happiness (aka damage) molly has brought (aka.. wrenched forth from hell) on our little home (aka.. whats left of it). The kids seem to be excited (aka.. stocking up on band-aids and hiding their possessions) and we defiantly have the capacity for another dog (aka.. There is nothing left standing). I was kind of looking forward to Molly getting older and loosing some of her puppy exuberance (aka.. wanting her to stop eating iPhone's). But it looks like we get the joy (aka.. more repair bills) of having a new puppy (aka.. daemon) running around again (aka.. no sleep for another year).

Lord help me (aka.. i'm kind of excited!)

Last edited:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Look at it this way...when the new guy is done destroying anything left standing from Molly....you get all NEW stuff! You know..like waiting for new carpet until the baby is done spilling things! :up:

:hmm: of course that's assuming you have any money left to get new things...after TWO :bully:

:ROFL:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Double your pleasure, double your fun, with two bully puppies.. you crazy son of a gun!!!
(sung to the tune of the old Double Mint commercial) :laugh:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Oh im jealous! At least you have tell October to get in the right mind set and get some of your sanity back! :loco:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I've always said everyone needs more than one, the more the merrier. Congrats on your new pup, and Molly will enjoy the new little brother.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
look at it this way. Maybe they'll destroy each other (aka... wrestle and play all day) and not have any energy for any other kind of destruction (aka... carpet, walls, furniture, books, toys, clothes, bedding, etc..)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Congratulations! (aka I'm jealous you get a puppy and I can't have one)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I've posted about some of the issues we've had with Molly and the breeders generous offer... well, my wife told me today she accepted the offer (aka.. somehow my input was never requested).... Looks like Molly is getting a baby brother.

Molly will be one year old when the new puppy is ready to come home in October... I keep thinking about the happiness (aka damage) molly has brought (aka.. wrenched forth from hell) on our little home (aka.. whats left of it). The kids seem to be excited (aka.. stocking up on band-aids and hiding their possessions) and we defiantly have the capacity for another dog (aka.. There is nothing left standing). I was kind of looking forward to Molly getting older and loosing some of her puppy exuberance (aka.. wanting her to stop eating iPhone's). But it looks like we get the joy (aka.. more repair bills) of having a new puppy (aka.. daemon) running around again (aka.. no sleep for another year).

Lord help me (aka.. i'm kind of excited!)

That was beautiful man, made me :cry:

:jumpdance:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think I love this whole topic and congrats!! (aka these aka's are making me lmao)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Relax! It's gonna be fine!! (aka you can always give him to me if he eats another iphone :D)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.